The next day- 2

"Interesting." Scooby the Therapist commented after Dora and Diego's sharing, jotting something down in his therapist notebook. "And what about you?" He motioned towards the next people, a square and a star. 

"I'm SpongeBob..." the yellow square said, his voice haunted and quiet.

"And I'm Patrick!" Said the pink star, his voice rivaling, happy and youthful.

"I'm here because I've killed every lover I've had. My fear of rejection is too much to deal with. The only solution is... murder." SpongeBob told the group. He shivered, eyes rapidly fixating on random things around the room.

"I'm his accomplice! It's even more fun than jellyfish hunting!" Patrick giggled, obviously unaffected. Even when SpongeBob glared at him.

"Thrilling..." Scooby began to say the next sentence but someone interrupted him.

"Heya! I'm Lois Griffin and that's my Girlfriend, Marge Simpson." Said the ginger wine milf in a New England accent.

"Yep. I'm Marge, and we're here because we killed our husbands." The blue haired woman's scratchy voice rang out as she squeezed Lois's hand.

"We did it to be with our soulmates, each other." Lois told the room, obviously proud of herself. 

"We wanted Linda Belcher to join the relationship, but I guess she loved her Husband, Bob, too much." Marge said, her annoying voice saddening. Lois nodded along with her. 

"Nice..." Scooby said. "We have a couple people left. Next up is you with the blue fur." He motioned towards Sonic. 

"H-hi!" Sonic greeted the rest of the group shyly. "I'm Sonic, and I'm here because I- well, I have an intense foot fetish... And an Emo fetish. And practically every fetish ever. I'm also a pick-me girl. And every time someone has gotten mad at me for that... well, I killed them. And this includes all my exes." He tucked his fur behind his ear shyly. 

"Wonderful!" Scooby told the group, putting his paws together. Sonic eyed them suspiciously. "I think that's everyone, so let's begin the meeting." 

To be continued i guess....

yes i am making actual characters instead of randomly writing smut and you cant stop me