Chapter 5

My sister is an assassin

My baby sister is an assassin.

My baby sister, who I haven't seen in years is an assassin.

Yeah, I don't think that makes it any better

I see that slimy Russian making way towards her, while she calmly spins back around toward the a bar.

I watch intensely as she talks with the second in command of the Russian Mafia, getting his attention and trust.

Making small, movements to get him right in the position she wants him in. Setting him up perfectly for her trap. I hate to admit how good she is at this. 

I see him bending down to her level, and whispering into her ear before he begins kissing her.

"Why don't I show you some real fun then" he says as I hear him through the earpiece, marking his way down her neck.

Don't go up there, don't go up there, don't go up there, don't go up there-

He finds her lips and pulls her into a kiss. Neveah kisses back, and a fake moan slips past her lips. Her eyes briefing toward mine for a second. 

 Fuck, what happened to my innocent little sorellina? (sister)

"I swear to god, is she doesn't hurry it up, I'll fly up there and kill him myself" 'Jimmy' says into the earpiece and all I can do is grunt in response.

"Why don't you and I go somewhere a little more private, malyshka" (baby)

"Mmm and just what are you planning to do, sir? " she asks him flashing her lashes at him. 

God I wanna kill him so bad. 

Just bash his head with a fucking hammer until - 

"I'm gonna show you a good fucking time" he tells her, his heavy accent lacing his tone, leading her into the private room, just like she wanted him to. 

I catch her eyes as they disappear through the doors, she looks at me, mouthing go with it, before her hand finds her ear and she disappears through the doors. 

The line goes dead, and I hear Jimmy muttering curse words under his breath as he begins typing.

"What just happened, why can't we hear her?" I ask

"She turned off her earpiece, she's gonna kill me but fuck, you need to go in there with her" he tells me. I can tell he cares about my sister as worry holds his tone.

"You just told me you wouldn't let her do this is she couldn't handle it, I swear to god if anything happens to her - " 

"Look, Giovanni, is it? I have no doubt that when she's done with that fuck, he's going to be begging for her to kill him, it's not him I'm worried about. Just listen to me and go in there" he tells me through the call

"If you care about her at all after these 9 years, go in there and stay with her, this is a lot more personal to her than you think" he continues

I was about to argue back, before I hesitantly decide to make my way into the room. And fuck, when I do, I can barely contain my smile as I look at the pathetic fuck in front of me, tied to a chair in nothing but his underwear, with a knife to his throat.

 And fuck, when I do, I can barely contain my smile as I look at the pathetic fuck in front of me, tied to a chair in nothing but his underwear, with a knife to his throat

I hear Gio walk through the door behind me while I hold a knife to the thrashing fucker's throat. 

He notices him and instantly starts begging

"Mr. Morreti, I can assure you I did nothing wro-" he begins

"Relax, puttana, you're not here for me I'm simply here to watch" He says, before sending a small smile my way as I smirk in response, bringing the knife straight into his thigh. 

"You fucking suka, what do you want from me?" (bitch) 

"Tell me, you like raping innocent girls and their mothers, Stepan? " I ask tauntingly, as I tilt my head, sending the knife to his other thigh. He remains silent, only hissing and whimpering from the pain.

Okay. 

I begin pulling down his underwear with my knife, almost laughing at the sight in front of me as he begins to thrash in the chair. 

"W - what are you doing?" he asks, as I bring the knife to his dick

"You did a job for Volkov, summer of 2015, ring a bell?" 

"I did a lot of jobs for Volkov printsessa, your going to be a lot more specific that that" he grunts out. (princess)

"Mhhm, wrong answer" I say as I slide the knife, bring the knife closer as he begins to thrash 

So I slide the knife, making a clean cut. 

"You raped and killed a woman in her home while looking for her daughter" I say, and I see realization cross his eyes before he looks at Gio behind me and begins trying to get out of the chair again. Denying everything until he begins to talk.

"You know, your mother had a good pussy, that's for sure. It was a shame I couldn't get to you" he says as I bring a punches to his face and hear Gio suck in a breath

"God, she wasn't even telling me to stop, all she wanted was for me to leave you alone, shame isn't it, that we got to you anyway?" he says weakly and I continue the assault to his face, bringing punch after punch after punch to his body, for I don't know how long, hearing Gio call my name behind me.

 He pulls me away from the now limp body holding me tight against him so I can't move.

"It's over Neveah, he's gone, he's dead" He attempts to calm me down, but I push him away.

I head toward the body, before carving my symbol over his heart and turning my earpiece back on.

"It's done" I tell Sergio as I crush my earpiece with my foot, and leave the room toward the bar before anyone can say anything.