17

return

Shanhai baby is five and a half years old

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 17

The heavy snow stopped at dawn, and the southern city was wrapped in fluffy and thick silver.

The fast pace was slowed down by the ice and snow, and the city became white, lovely and dreamy.

The whole world was quiet for only a short time, and there were some sounds one after another.

The children are eagerly looking forward to it, and the parents are gently exhorting.

It snows, get up, stand in the courtyard and take a deep breath, and feel the best moment of winter with all your heart.

Turning his head inadvertently, he found that his neighbor was the same as himself, wearing a nightgown and slippers, his hair was messy, and his unwashed face was filled with the simplest smile.

It doesn't matter, let's build a snowman together!

Whose eldest grandson didn't move the flowers from the balcony and yard into the room last night, and now his grandmother twisted his ears and picked it up from the bed: stinky boy! When you come back from vacation and don't do business, you play games all day and all night, and you can't get up during the day and don't sleep at night. You are asked to move flowers and you push three to four. Look, what should you do now? !

The angry scolding spread far and wide, and the whole community heard it, all smiling.

The flowers are dead, what can I do?

Grandma had to ask: Do you want to eat breakfast? Soymilk fritters, Xiaolongbao, rice noodles and noodles are also available, plus two poached eggs for you.

It sounds like a grandson!

Before eight o'clock, Zhuang Haoyu politely knocked on the door and asked Lin Yanhe and Zhou Zhan to help Grandma Yuchi shovel snow and play with the snow.

It is rare that Luo Lin is interested, incarnates a beautiful young girl, and joins it.

Zhuang Haoyu was stunned, and madly turned Lin Yanhe with his elbow.

Is this your cousin? When did it come? Why didn't you see it yesterday! I'm excited!

In this situation, shouldn't your Lin family have someone responsible for me!

Luo Lin walked past them, and threw out a cold sentence: "I'm engaged to Zhou Zhan."

Zhou Zhan was suddenly cued and watched the girl go out sleepily. The question mark above his head was speechless, and he didn't respond.

Too late to react.

Zhuang Haoyu launched a duel against him: "Ten minutes later, Grandma Yuchi will draw a sword at the door of the house, and I will break the feudal bad habit of engagement!"

Professor Zhou watched the fun and didn't think it was a big deal, and stood on the second floor with coffee to cheer his son. Very forcefully: "Don't lose."

Zhou Zhan scratched his head and wondered: "You really don't want to compare yourself."

Besides, he didn't dare to beat Luo Lin's idea...