26

CHOI SAN POV

"Your–what??!!", I could see HongJoong hyung anger easily explode when he said that. "Yah... Park SeongHwa, there is no time for joke", he gritted his teeth as we both can't even dare to raised our head low.

"Choi San", he called my name as I gulped in scared. "Get out. It's between me and him", this time his word became harsher.

Not wanting to stay anymore, I let my feet walked out of the door as every member looked at me outside of the door as soon as I closed the door.

It was the first time I could see his anger. To be exactly, to this extend. One more word from SeongHwa, he'll be the death of him. Trust me when I said, his word became louder each second.

"It's the first time Hwa hyung getting lecture by HongJoong hyung", WooYoung said wanted to took a peek at their conversation.
"You were inside. You know what was going on right, San-ah?", YunHo asked me this time.

"I don't know but HongJoong hyung called me in to asked where Hwa hyung was since he came home late, lately", I had to lie. "And he just coming home just in time I had been called by him", a guilty really eating me up.

I can't sleep knowing that SeongHwa hyung getting in trouble.

"She's not someone from my past"

"She's my wife. And still my wife"

His sudden confession really made me go insane.

'Wife?', I asked myself. 'If she's really his wife, why do they hate each other?. Did Y/N really trapped him?', at this rate, SeongHwa hyung problem really getting on my nerves.

(END OF CHOI SAN POV)

(KIM HONGJOONG POV)

It was almost ten minutes since I've got myself calm.

And SeongHwa know when to talked. He knew so much that I can't get mad on him forever. And that ten minute too, the two of us let silence took over the room.

"Mianhe for letting you know this way", he started to speak.

"I didn't know what to say now, Hwa. It's too much for me. For the group future", he sat on on his bed looked at me with guilty look.
"Perhaps she's really a sasaeng who had been blackmailed you, somehow?", the thought of him getting blackmailed by a sasaeng really made me scared.

"I really wish she's a sasaeng so I could end this quickly but she's not", he said making me confused.

"What was happening, Hwa?. Since when did you hide about this?", I asked him hoping that he'll telling me the whole truth.

"It was a year ago. I didn't know why or how but everything happened too fast. That night, someone drugged us and we did sleep to each other at her own house", I was speechless to heard him.

'Why didn't he just left then?', I asked in my mind knowing there is more he need to tell me.

"When I wake up, I really thought she's a sasaeng when there is a lot of my picture on her room. Then her father–", he stopped his word for a while. He was hesitant to tell me.
"You're not gonna tell me, Hwa? ", I asked him impatient.

"She's mistaken me as YoungHwa at the first time. That's why she became an ATINY. She didn't know about me. The real Park SeongHwa", he said to me.

I know him.

Park YoungHwa.

His twin who had been studying overseas. No one except me and his parents know about him. As if they just have only son, Park SeongHwa.
And he, Park SeongHwa will never lowering his ego when it's come to his twin.

"Her adopted father said that she'll be useless for them to sell her since things between us happen and even abused her", he said as I couldn't say anything let alone to getting mad at Y/N. "So, I technically–", he was stuttering. "Bought  her", his last word made me froze.

'Bought her? ', how could SeongHwa did that. She's not a toy to played with.

"Before we left, her adopted mother asked me to married her so, her adopted father can't take her back by force or legally", he continue his confession before I could vent my anger and he didn't stop there.

"Just let her go. Divorce her. Her father won't bothering her anymore since she's away from them", I said to him.

"I can't. If I ever divorced her, he would come back. Not until I found her biological parents. That way I can felt assure then", there were no more anger but proudness in me for what he did to save Y/N's life.

"Where did you gone to lately, Hwa?", I was so worried about him.

"I was so worry that he will dragged her back. That's why I'm looking for her so she could be somewhere I can see her", I can't see that he's not trying to lie about her situation.

"Who else know about this?", I asked him. I really wished that no one know about this. Literally no one. "Did you two start the search already for Y/N's biological parents?", I asked him.

"Manager hyung know about the marriage only. But he didn't know the whole truth", I just could've sighed. "Y/N didn't know about this. She thought of me as he debtor",  he looked like he's hurting with 'debtor' things.

"Need my help looking for Y/N?", SeongHwa just smiled.

"I just came back from my apartment. She's staying there for a while. So I can look over her, at least here. She has no one to rely on, Joong", his word does make sense after all.

"You were right. She's a girl and has no one to rely on. We should help her at least", I said being rational. "What will happen after you found her parents later?", I can see his flustered face.

I know that face. He's not willing to let Y/N go. His alter ego took over him whenever it's about his twin. And this time, Y/N Anderson is what the two brother chased off. There will be many heart to breaks.

"Anyway, let's find a way so she could stay safe and your career wouldn't crumble down", I said making him smiled after three hours of the bickering and discussion.
"Whatever your decision in future, I'll be supporting you, my friend, Park SeongHwa", I said as we looked at the clock on my table.

"Bwoya?. It seven in the morning already", SeongHwa said surprised that the two of us having such a deep conversation.

"Should we just tell manager hyung to cancel today's practice. We should rest for today", I said laid on my bed calling our manager as SeongHwa walked to the door knowing that he wanted to tell the member to sleep more.

As I stepped out of the room, I could see San sleep on the couch wrinkling his foot showing that he felt cold. He's not even sleeping in his room.
Seeing SeongHwa walked out of YunHo and San's room with a blanket as he covered the younger make me smiled.

"He really care about you over me, Hwa".