~1. Colour me Love~

Mature content. Do not read if you are not comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~

Scene continues where it ended in the episode (23 june) I.e. Maan hug.

~~~~~

She held his face in her palms. A lone tear travelled down his cheek. Her lips stopped it from rolling down any further.

"Sorry.." she kissed again, "sorry"..  with every sentence she spoke, she placed a kiss on his face.

"Meri wajah se aapko taane sunne pade...sorry...hamari naye ghar mein..sorry.. aapki koi galti naa hote huye bhi..sorry..."

She kissed again.. "woh aadmi yaha kabhi nahi ata agar mere bachchon se naataa nahi hota.. Sorry"

His lips locked hers for a moment to stop her sorry.. He shook his head in a no. "If you and me are one then what's with this talk Annu. I am sorry too for talking so rudely with you. "

"Achha ab bas. Hum dono ne dil ke baat keh di, sorry bhi bol diya Patiji.." she wiped his fresh tears.

Just then she saw her sindoor mark on his collar. "Yeh dekhiye.. aap par mera rang chadh gaya."

"Not fair Anu, main makeup nahi kar sakta else tum par bhi mera rang chadtaa aise same! " he pouted.

Shifting closer to him, Anu locked her arms around his neck, "Aapka rang kya, aap ka naam, mujh par chadha hi nahi balki mujhe mein bas gaya kabse.. Anuj..." 

He held her tighter. "Achha? Kaha? Dikhao toh.."

She took his hand and placed it on her heart. "Suna?"

"Nahi.. thik se nahi samjha..." His eyes twinkled in mischief.

"Aapko badmaasi soojh rahi hain ya bholuram bann rahe hain?", she laughed.

"Tumne hi toh kaha tha main dono hu!!bholuram bhi aur badmash bhi.." he winked..

Smiling, she opened her arms for him, made him rest his face on her heart.. he held her ever so tightly.. "ab suna??.."

Overwhelmed with emotions,  he just shook his head in a yes..

For what seemed like eternity.. out of each other's embrace, Anu took off her pallu safety pin, lay on the bed inviting him.. "apna naam toh sunn liya ne..ab humari pehli takraar ke pehle rang mein mujhe rang dijiye Pati ji..."

As he took off her pallu, to put a trail of kisses on her neck travelling towards the ear, before claiming her lips, he whispered,  "Jo aap kahe.. "

And he coloured her.. once again.. in their love.. 

~~~~~~~

Please hit the voting star if you liked the content. Cheers ..