Chapter 3

Revali's POV:

The next day I had to train with Impa again, which was very annoying. I had to train with the Knight again. We were in the middle of fighting and he suddenly kicked my legs and I fell to the ground then he put his sword up to my feathered neck. I felt my face get warm.

"Nice one knight, I was going easy on you." I smirked at him, and he sighed annoyed. 

"Hey that's the most emotion I've had since last week." I mocked his sigh then got back up. We got back into position, then started to fight again. He won, again and this time I landed on my wing. He helped me back up and clapped for Impa, Impa came running over.

"Hylia Link! I thought you were hurt, guess it was just the stupid bird." I scoffed at her, and she grinned at me, after she finished checking on my wing I went back to Link to continue training. He signed 'sorry' which I actually understood this time.

"It's fine Mr. Knight, I just lost my balance." 

Links POV:

I was waiting for Revali, he hit his wing after I dodged his attack while training. I feel horrible, he came back looking fine. I signed 'Sorry' 

"It's fine Mr. Knight, I just lost my balance." He gave me a smirk, I started to feel my face go warm  but it was luckily interrupted by Revali.

"Round 2?" My mind was all over the place but I nodded. We fought a couple of times but it was starting to rain and storm. Purah was here to visit Impa so we all were stuck here.

"The storm is getting really bad, and the Princess has told us to stay here and that the other Champions and other guards would protect her." I nodded to her then suddenly Purah squished Impa into a tight hug.

"Are you scared baby sister?" Purah always teased Impa.

"Purah! Stop it!" Purah giggled, Revali was sitting at a bench drying himself off, I went to go sit next to him and he scooted over to make room for me. He reached to get something then handed it to me, it was a towel, I started to dry off as well.

"Bad news you two, the storm won't pass till tomorrow near 4PM, so get comfortable if you need anything ask me or Impa." Purah gave us a smile then went back to Impa to discuss something. 

"How are you not cold?" I looked over at him confused, what made him think I wasn't cold? I took my notebook out that was a bit wet and I wrote down 'Who said I wasn't cold?' Revali looked at me confused, he was all dried off and his feathers were all messed up.

"You're not shaking or anything." He continued to smooth out his feathers. 'Doesn't mean I'm not cold Bird Man.' He frowned at me.

"Why does everyone call me that?" I shrugged. The wind started to get worse, and I started to shiver a bit on the other hand Revali seemed to enjoy it. I can barely even tolerate him anymore.

"The wind is so nice." He gave me a grin. He knows I'm freezing I don't even feel bad for hurting his wing anymore. I was lost in thought thinking about every scene where I blew everything up then blew myself up, but it was interrupted by Revali's wing going over me. I glared at him.

"You have anger issues." I was a little offended but I couldn't hate him too much I mean he is warming me up. I got my arm up a little and stuck my middle finger up at him. He just laughed at me.

"The quiet Knight is sassy who would have thought." I put my head back and groaned annoyed.

"Not as quiet?" I wrote a sloppy 'Fuck you' and he started to laugh again.

"I'm helping you not die from hypothermia you're welcome." I guess he was right.

Revali's POV:

I never thought that the quiet and apparently nice Knight would be sassy. He fell asleep then so did I. I woke up before Link it seemed to be about 7AM, the storm was still going on so I still kept Link warm, he looked so calm for a Hylian that had so much chaos in his mind, he should not have access to bombs. Impa walked down to where we were with a big yawn. She stopped walking and stared at us.

"Look at that the Rito warrior has a soft spot." She smiled then walked off, my face was warm, and my feathers started to ruffle, I didn't want to move or else I would wake this damn Hylian. The Hylian started to wiggle around and I let go of him. He signed a sloppy 'Thank you' or that's what I think he signed, he started to get up.

"Where are you going?" He grabbed two swords and handed one to me.

"Oh, I'm so gonna win." He shrugged then walked into the rain where we usually train, I hesitated but did as well. 

______

After probably 10 minutes of training in the rain Purah came to where we were with her face stuffed with food.

"You guys are not mental." Link turned to look over to her so I tripped him and won.

"In your face Knight!" Purah stared at us like we were insane.

"You guys are definitely gonna get sick." Impa somehow was behind Purah with food as well.

"That's what I'm saying!" I helped Link up and rolled my eyes at them. Link signed something.

"Whatever you say Linky." Purah said sarcastically, then walked back to where she was to play with the Sheikah slate. 

"You guys should come eat something." Impa gestured to the food in her hand.

"Sure why not." Link nodded in agreement.  Impa had some mushrooms, and mushroom stew.

"Sorry I couldn't make much, the rain is way too heavy to see far." Link nodded to her, and signed something.

"You still could probably have something else than mushrooms." The Hylian shoved my wing, I laughed. After we finished eating we decided to keep training but this time not in the rain.

Links POV: 

I guess Revali hasn't been that bad these past days, I still don't like him, but i guess hes been alright. The storm started to die down so we were able to walk back to the castle, Revali kept talking about how amazing he was, but then he started to talk about Rito village, and how much he missed it. 

"I never talked to anyone, and I was almost always training myself but the Ritos there were quite sweet I guess, and they never seemed to hate me at all." His voice was soft and less obnoxious. I took my notebook out to write something down I wrote; 'Sounds like you have a soft spot for Rito Village.' 

"What- I- I don't know what you are talking about." His feathers started to fluff up but he quickly tried to cover it up. I put my hand on the shoulder of his wing and patted it softly. 

"I still don't like you at all! But um- you're not half bad." He grinned then walked away, my face was warm and I think you could tell. I ran back next to him and grinned back at him. 

I have no idea how to end these at all but I hope you enjoyed this one i gave you some more wholesome moments.