Bachelorette Parties are disasters waiting to happen

Chapter 3 Bachelorette Parties are disasters waiting to happen

After a short chat with Collin which didn't get me any damn answers he went back to his party. Jules pulled me over to the living room shoving me on the couch. The guys were dancing in front of a couple blond girls who were pawing at them. Every time I tried to get up Jules pulled me back down then got one of the guy's attention.

"I will throw you over the balcony" I yelled at her when the smaller guy came over toward us. She was giggling like a mad man when all the guys gathered around her. Thank god, they can dance for her and keep her distracted. I made sure she wasn't watching then jumped off the couch rushing outside onto the balcony. It's not that I don't like seeing hot guys but it's too much temptation for me. Plus I've never been fond of half-naked people dancing around in front of me for money or at a bachelorette party.

The night air was warm smelling like the ocean, the black sky meeting the black water to look like one. You could see a few boats on the water in the far distance looking like little fireflies. It was beautiful and semi-quiet the music still audible through the closed door. I was looking at the sky when I heard the door open and close. When I turned around I came face to face with one of the dancers.

 He had dark brown hair slicked back from sweating his eyes looked dark but I wasn't sure because it was still too dark to see. His long, muscular arms trapped me against the railing as he started dancing. SHIT! My heart started racing at the closeness making me want to run and hide. His body was rubbing against mine when I tried to move but he trapped me against the railing. His face inches from mine making me try to move away again. I didn't like him being this close to me or being half naked something felt off about this man.

"Where you going baby" he whispered in my ear. My stomach knotted up, my fear making my hands shake. There was something about the way he said that that send fear through my body and I didn't like it. I normally carry a knife but I wasn't allowed to have it on the plane so it was in my bag not doing me any good. Boy do I wish I had it now. It would probably get the point across that I wasn't comfortable with him being this close to me.

"Look buddy I'm not the bride go dance for her" I snapped trying to put my anger over my fear.

"I don't want her baby" he said in a husky voice then pressed his lips to mine his hand holding my face to his. I struggled against him pushing at his chest but he wouldn't budge. I felt tears in my eyes, his lips pressing harder against mine almost to the point it was painful. He grabbed me around the waist pulling me to his body while I was fighting against him.

"NO" I screamed when I managed to turn my head to the side.

I felt the tears falling faster my heart threatened to break my ribs when he threw me down on one of the lounge chairs his body pinning me down. What the hell is he doing? He's at a damn hotel filled with people does he really think he can rape me?

"NO STOP PLEASE" I screamed but he just pressed his lips to mine his tongue trying to open my mouth. My feeble attempts to get him off weren't working my arms pushed against his chest but it was like pushing on a brick wall. He was holding my head so I couldn't turn away again.

When I felt his hand slip under my shirt I tried to scream but I was mostly screaming in my mind because no sound was coming out of my mouth that I was fighting desperately to keep closed. That's when I felt his body being jerked off me leaving me lying there breathing hard as tears fell down my face like a dam just busted open. I quickly jumped off the chair pressing myself against the building when Jules stepped in front of me pulling me into her.

"Honey I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention" she said rubbing my back as I shook in her arms more silent tears falling down my face.

"Is she ok" a smooth deep voice said from behind Jules. I nodded my head against her shoulder.