Spill it

Demi's pov

When we got to Jaylas room we both sat on the bed. "Ok so, cmon, spill it" she said.  "Ok so me and Jaden are together" I said and she jumped up, "I KNEW IT, I TOLD YOU!"  She said jumping around.  She then took my hands and we started dancing and spinning around the room.  "Ok but I want all the details."  She said sitting back on the bed.  I sat beside her and started telling her everything that happened.  I even told her about me encountering Jadens ex.  From Jayla I learned that her name was Ava.  "Yeah it was fucked up man."  She said telling me about how she had cheated on him.  "Like, he was all sad n' shit, even at that party last night that's the reason I invited him. I felt bad cause it's been like three months now and was still in his feels.  But, it's like since he's met you he's happy again."  She said smiling at me.  "Damn that is fucked up" I said.  "I should have beat the shit outta her when I had the chance". I said.  "Did she do sum?"  Jayla asked confused.  Oh yeah I didn't say how she was all bark and no bite earlier,  "Yeah we was walking past right? And she says some " Already with a new bitch" under her breath and I just kept walking cause I didn't have no time for it, so, then she she wanna whisper some shit to her friend and I asked her to repeat it and the dumb bitch turned around looking all embarrassed and shit like I wasn't gonna hear her ass". I said rolling my eyes.  "Should have" Jayla said.  "Damn it's 10:30 I got a game tomorrow I gotta go to bed" I said plugging my phone in.  "You have a game?"  She asked sounding kinda excited.  "Yeah". I said sitting on her couch "can I come and watch? Imma be bored as hell here tmr". She said.  "Yeah of course It'd be the first time someone has cause my moms always at work."  I said smiling at her.  "Ok well what time are we getting up in the morning?"  She asked turning off the lights.  "Like, 6:15" I said walking to the bathroom with the change of clothes she had given me.  I changed and said good night to Jayla then went to bed. 

Jadens pov

"So are you gonna tell me what all that was about?"  Javon asked sitting at the end of my bed.  "Me and Demi are together". I said knowing what was coming,  " and y'all went to the lake alone?  That water is probably contaminated now ew"  he said scrunching his nose.  "What no, we didn't fuck wanna". I said pulling the same face as him.   "I never said anything about y'all fuckin' so y'all must have!"  He said jumping up and running out of the room.  "NO WE DIDNT FAG!" I yelled after him while getting up and shutting my door.  I turned off my light and changed into some black sweat pants before getting into my bed and scrolling through instagram.  I came across one of Demi's posts and went to her account.  I followed her and saw that in her bio her birthday was in three days.  I started to think about thing that I should get her.  I sat there for a minute until I remembered that guy she was talking to.  I searched Chris Sturniolo and sure enough I found him.  I dm'd him and he responded pretty quickly.

Hey um you know Demi right?

Yeah who's this?

Boyfriend 👨‍🦲

Oh I didn't know she had one but
What is it you needed?

Oh I need help with a birthday present
She's always talking about how much she
misses you and your brothers but she said her mom
Got a new job that doesn't pay as much so she hasn't been able to fly out so I thought I would bring her there if it was ok with you?

Hell yeah if I know Demi which I do, your gonna be boyfriend of the year. plus we all miss her so I don't mind. 

Alr thanks man🤝

Np🤝

I put my phone on the charger and went down stairs to take daelo to bed since my mom told me put him to bed when I went.  "Yo mumps you gotta hit the hay man"  I said leaning on the couch.  He didn't hear me do to the headphones he had on so I snuck up behind him and snatched him off the couch throwing him over my shoulder.  "Put me down!" He said laughing.  As I carried him to his room.  I tossed him on his bed and said good night shutting the door.  I went back to my room and got in bed eventually falling asleep. 

Not the contaminated water😭
Also, 823 words