Episode 1: Welcoming

Ah yes, Inkwell isles. It's quite a... unique place. Filled with such wonders and possibilities that can't be found anywhere else. Oh, what's this in the distance? it seems to be a ship! one for travelers of the sort. Let's get a little closer, shall we? 

     ...ah, it seems there are only two passengers aboard this ship. One of them is a young excited teen with brown hair, blue eyes, purple sweater and a long black skirt. The other one is an older teen with brown hair, brown eyes, and a white button down with a red tie, khakis and matching suspenders. Let's see what they're up to.

     The younger one quickly runs to the front of the deck, looking out into the sea. "Hey Eric! I can see Inkwell from here!" She shouts to the other one who's aboard the ship. She leans out to feel the sweet ocean air rush against her.

     Eric turns towards her with hint a glamour and chaos. "Ah, believe me, Angel. I'm just as excited as you are, this sentient Moving circus is ready to introduce my works to this new audience, I'm sure they'll welcome it with tomatoes and what ever else they can throw". He laughs kind of like a chaotic clown.

     "Oh Eric, don't be like that! People will love your work! I love your work! and hey, if all else fails, we'll work at some casino together or something! Don't worry about a thing!" Angel says, turning around to face him.

     He shrugs a little. "Yeah I guess that's true, but eh you gotta expect the worst to get the best". He adjusts his rounded shades like a nerd.

     The ship slowly comes to a stop as it makes its way to the deck in Inkwell Isle 1. The two grab their stuff as the ship makes a slide for them to go down, which they both slide down. After landing on the deck safely, They both wave goodbye to she ship as it says goodbye as well and parts ways with the two travelers.

     "I can't believe it!" Angel exclaims, walking across the deck. "It's Inkwell! I've always dreamed of living here! What about you?" She asks, turning around to her friend.

     He snaps out of taking in the scenery. "Huh? Um, well I have, but I more then just dream of it now that I'm here. I'm living it and already loving what I see! Although wonder how they'll think of us outsiders".

     "The tickets for getting here were expensive. We even had to travel by ground bridge, whatever that is. Well, we're here! Now, lets get lost in the wonders!"

     But before Angel can run off like the crazy teen she is, they both hear voices coming from nearby.

     "I swear I heard that boat!"

     "You sure they're here, Mugman?"

     "I'm positive. The deck should be right over here!"

     The two hear footsteps near, and Angel and Eric look to each other. Angel brushes her skirt, making sure it has no wrinkles. Eric makes himself look more presentable, adjusts his tie, cleans his shades, and brushes the dust off his suspenders.He smiles but without showing his teeth, as if he was going to be judged If he did so.

     The two boys make themselves known, walking beyond the trees and to the entrance of the deck. one of them has a small red nose, large eyes, bent straw and red shorts, and the other one has a taller head, bigger nose, straight straw, and blue shorts.

     Oh, did I mention they both had cups for heads?

     "Oh look! It's the new guys we heard about!" He runs up really close to Angel and Eric. "HI, MY NAME'S CUPHEAD, AND I LIKE ROLLER COASTERS,  AND HOTDOGS, AND TILT-A-WHIRL, AND HOTDOGS, AND FLYING SWINGS, AND HOTDOGS, AND DOUGHNUTS, AND ROLLER COASTERS IN THAT ORDER!"