Sikorsky x Daughter Reader (fuff-ish)

A/N: I'm gonna make you sixteen since Sikorsky is 37. In other words he was about 21 when you were born plus you have his hair and eyes beacuse he is your father but you do have dyed hair with H/C - Hair Color and I'm gonna say that there is a little angst is for the beginning on reader's end. Tooru Hanma is me/ my OC in this story. Read the story for this and if you guys enjoy it enough I can make more parts. There is also cussing in this plus... THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE ANIME/ MANGA IF YOU WISH TO NOT GET SPOILED THEN DON'T READ THIS!!!!

THIS IS PART 1 ASWEL SO BARE WITH ME!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV:

I was walking to school when my friend and classmate Tooru Hanma ran up to me to catch up. "HEEEYYYYY Y/N HOW ARE YAAAA!!" I couldn't help but chuckle at this seeming that she had a rough start to her morning. I know about her situation and she knows about mine and we both trust eachother because of this. "I'm good Tooru thanks for asking." I said as we continued our way to school. We both go to the same school as her older brother Baki but Tooru doesn't wait for her brother at all. So we just walked and when we were going to school a familular car comes up besides us. It's was my mother's car and when she got the window down she started screaming at me in a blind rage. She didn't realise Tooru was with me till she started to emit a deadly aura. "Geez I should take you in as my sister huh N/N (nick name), because then you don't have to listen to this old hag. Besides..." She shifted her attention to my mother and thats was when it was silence, "If you say another thing to MY best friend I will personally get my father to kill you. If not I could get the Yakuza or somebody like that. So I suggest you don't EVER talk to MY N/N like that. Or else... I might kill you myself." you know she is serious when she has that look in her eye. Some of Baki's friends say she has the same look in her eye like her father's when she looks like she is going to have someone killed. Mum quickly drove away due to fear so Tooru and I kept walking to school. 

~~~ Time skip ~~~

For some reason Baki, Tooru and I were called up to the princeaple's office but when we went through the door Tooru's body language changed. I didn't know what it ment but when I say the little old man sitting down I had a feeling it had something to do with him. When the three of us sat down across from him he introduced himself to me but I knew there was a problem.

Sikorsky's POV:

While I was making my way to Tokyo I got a message from a imformant saying that my ex girlfriend was in Tokyo but what I didn't expect them to say is that she has a daughter. The reason why I broke up with her is because she slept with some other guy. I killed the man she slept with and not long later I was through into prision and put on death row. I was able to escape so I can forfil my dream of tasting defeat. So I desided to head off to Tokyo. That was when I heard my ex had a daughter. But I can only assume that she is the product of that man my ex slept with. But I couldn't say that for sure though because she could have gotten with someone else after I was sent to prision.

As I was looking for an opponent I came across a resteront with three men sitting and discussing matches and combat. The man with his back to me said to the other two to give him the signal and the fight begins so I gave it to him. It took me three punches for me to beat him. After that we were outside at the ambulance when the larger guy challenged me so I gave him the same treatment. The smallest man told to go into the limo and I complied. 'I hope he leads to to a man strong enough to defeat me' I thought as the limo took us to a place called "Tokyo Dome". He took me down to sub leval 6 of the dome and we got to a arena. As we stood there for a couple of minutes 4 other men came in. I could easily tell they are other criminals too by the looks of them. The little man ask why we were all there. I was curious to until one of the others asked him why does he ask. He said he is the owner of the arena so we answered. Not long after answering the air was thick. We all look toward the source and saw three kids. One male two females. "Pfft look at this kid with his girlfriends." I said making the other four criminals laugh a bit. The albino girl jumped down and landed perfectly as if she floated down. "Well, well, well if it isn't the old criminal fuck and the other four. Oi big bro do you think I could take 'em all on or nahhhh?" The white hair said. It didn't make much sence but we could all feel a aura that can scare the average human shitless. "I don't know Tor-tor I think your gonna need some help." The dark haired male said. "Oh it's the little lady. I didn't expect you would want to fight now. Besides you not that stron-" Before the bald guy known as "Spec" could finish the blonde girl spoke up, "I-I don't think it's the best idea to provoc her Mr. Spec, she can become q-quite angry if you mock her or her brother." When I looked and the blonde girl she reminded me a little bit of my ex girlfriend. I brushed it off and all of everyone's attention shifted to one of the entrances. there where four other men there that looked like good oponents.

Reader's POV:

I couldn't beleive this. The five death row inmates are right here right before my eyes. But for some reason the tall blonde man keeps glancing my way as if he is trying to make sence of me. I wanted to leave because I didn't feel very safe but luckily the others got here and I also have a wild albino flaming fox best friend who posibaly has rabies too. So there is no problems there.

~~~ Small time skip ~~~

After the meeting Tooru went to annoy the shinogi brothers because she was bored. Baki went back to his place. The others who is on my team left. Spec went back to his cell I assume. The other criminals went their way besides one. Sikorsky desided to go the same way as me so I had my phone with me so I can call the albino feral (possably) having rabies fox. While I was walking along I felt someone put their jacket on me but when I look to see who it was it was Sikorsky. I was just looking at him with a questioning look and he picked p on it. "What, you is cold. No?" He said. I nodded my head because I didn't really know what to say and yes I was a bit cold. "Soooo... Sikorsky was it- well umm- Why did you come to Tokyo?" I asked but before he could answer there were three men who stepped in our way. One of them being Igari. He didn't seem very happy. I didn't know what to do because 1: I am in arms reach of Sikorsky. 2: Igari seems like he doesn't want any witnesses and the last reason is that there is nobody that can help. So in total I'm fucked. I wasn't sure what to do but I did know that I will have to fight if it comes to it. "Young Y/N why are you with this crimanal?" Igari asked. Igari knew me when I was younger so the chances of me getting out is a good one. At times I call him "Uncle K" for some reason, I guess it's from force of habbit. "I got lost and Sikorsky here is helping me get back to my neibourhood. What are you doing Uncle K?" I replied with. I wasn't sure if I made the right choice to say that. However I knew it was a bad one because not long after I said that everything was black.

Sikorsky's POV:

I heard a thud so I turned to my side to see the smaller girl unconsious. Before anyone of us could do anything we heard a woman shout. "PLEASE STOP IT, DON'T HARM HER!" I turned my head to see my ex partner M/N (Mothers name) running towards us. Igari looked a bit shocked to see her and I was too. "M-Miss L/N (Last Name) what are you doing here?" One off the men asked. It seems like they were afraid of her. I don't know why but they seem shaken up. I'm not surprised that she hasn't reconised me. I then realised she just hasn't noticed me here. "Well Igari I came here to get my child. She never stays out this la- WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?" The woman screeched. She was starting to panic and she wasn't sure on what to do so I stood back. She was looking around to see if anyone would help when her eyes locked with mine. "S-Sikorsky w-why are you h-here..?" She stammered. "I came to taste defeat and the smaller one would have been in danger. I don't know these men and I got worried. So I wanted to protect little one." I responded. She later took the young girl back to their home while me and the other men continued our buissness. 

Igari's POV:

After M/N took young Y/N back home the boys and I took sikorsky back to the gym as we tormented him but it was all a plan to beat the shit out of all of us. One by one he practically killed them and I was next. 'Shit I'm going to get killed at this rate' I thought as I tried to think of ways to get out of this situation. He kept on hammering me with hit after hit. After a while I was out for the count as he took a piss on me. "YOU BASTERED!" I yelled to no anvil. He punched me hard enough to cut my neck.

M/N'S POV:

'Shit shit shit shit' was all I could think. My daughter, my only daughter was with the last person I wanted her to be near. Her father sikorsky. I didn't know he would be here in Tokyo but he doesn't seem to be interested in harming her. "I'm so sorry Y/N, I should have been a better mother..." I cried as I heard a shuffling. I was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth. "Geez old hag what are you a fire alarm? Anyways the old geezer told me to look after you and N/N since it's dangerous to leave you guys unattended. So yeah, now I'm a body guard so be thankful." I recognised that voice, Tooru. She is one of the people I fear the most due to how threatning she is. But I'm thankful, eventhough we argue a lot at the end of the day we respect eachother. She uncovered my mouth as I was close to tears. "God damn it woman what's the matter now? What the mother fucker Sikorsky or what ever his name is was your lover but you slept with somebody else before you found out you were pregnant with his kid?" She asked in a unamused tone as I nodded my head not knowing what to say. She let out a long sigh and sat down.