chapter 6

When you are laying with bakugou you can feel this warmth and safety from this. When you woke up you were laying on your back up at the ceiling it was 7:05 in the morning. When you look at your chest you can see that Bakugou was laying his head in the middle of your chest. You started blushing profusely when you looked down. You tried not to move as much so that you wouldn't wake him up. You started to reach for your phone and when you did he nuzzled into your chest and you made a small gasp. After he did that you groped your phone quickly so you could do something when he was laying on you. When you checked the time later it had been 15 mins. and it is now 7:20. After you turned off your phone and put it on the shelf that was about 2 inches above your head, Bakugou started to wake up. You looked at him and he looked up at you and he started to scooch up to your face and kissed you deeply and both of your eyes were closed. When you were both done kissing each you both stared at each other and nuzzled into your neck.

"I really like you. I really want to be together. He said"

"Uuuuuuhh. Like in a relationship or frie-"

"Relationships. Would you want to be my girlfriend? He asked"

When he said that you blushed so much you can visibly see it on your face. When you were going to say something you stuttered and said.

"Ya. sure. It would be nice."

"Good."

When bakugou looked at the clock to see the time he got up and when he did you saw that he didn't have a shirt on at all. You blushed when you looked at his back when he turned around to get a shirt that was on your desk chair.

" Why didn't you have a shirt on?"

"Cause it was hot and why not."

"But why."

"What?"

" Why do you want me to be your girlfriend? We never even went on a date before."

"That doesn't mean we can't date. Would like to go on one."

"I would love to."

"So where would you like to go?"

You were getting up and you were sitting up on it.

"What? Oh, here let me think."

While you were thinking you got up and started to get your uniform.

"Shouldn't you go and started getting ready for class. It starts in like 15 mins."

Bakugou turned to look at the clock that was on your desk and saw that it was 7:45 a.m.

"Oh, shit."

He ran to the door but stopped and turned around and said.

"aren't you in a hurry??"

"I can teleport remember. So i got time."

He stared at you intensely points at and said.

"You little bitch."

And sprinted off toward his room. You went to close your door when you saw mina standing off to the side with uraraka and tsuyu. They all had a big smirk on their faces and started to walk away to get to class. You went back to your room and got ready when you were done you looked at the time and saw that it was 7:55. You got your thing together and teleported to the classroom. When you got there you saw that Mr. Aizawa was standing there facing with intensitly.

"Get in class. He said"

"Yep."

You quickly walked into the classroom and sat down in your spot. When Mr. Aizawa walked to his desk turned around and started to write something on the board. You saw that Kirishima tapping on your desk and passed you a note. (for visual his is on you right. Deku is you left. Bakugou in behind kiri. But basiclly you were surround by the bakusquad. Burt deku was the inly one there. Obviously.)

Note:

Kiri: hey, I don't think I have introduced myself yet. I'm Kirishima.

Y/n: cool. I'm sure you already know me.

Kiri: ya, you were really cool at the test the teacher gave.

y/n: ya. That was interesting. (you said sarcastically)

Kiri: lol. Want t be friends.

y/n: that would be cool.

Kiri: nice.

y/n: do want ot hang out in my room later.

Kiri: sure that would be cool.

y/n: come to my room after our last class.

As kirishima was writing something someone from behind grabbed the note. You and kirishima both had surprise look on there looks on there faces. When that happened you both looked at each other and started to laugh. Then when that happened Mr. Aziawa and said to be quiet. You gave a certain look to each other (you can pick which face y/n can have). But when he yturned around to continue to write on the board you turned around to see who took the note. When you saw that it was bakugou. You both made eye contact with each other and gave a smirke that made you blush and put your hand together and both on your mouth and nose with eyes wide and looked down at your desk. But you looked up and saw at how much notes were on the board and started to write the notes that were there. When you were writing some on your notes in your notebook from diaso. (If you want specific it is a cute hamster with a acorn). As you were writing you saw that deku was trying to pass you a note without getting seen. When you notice you grabbed the note it said.

Note:

Deku: HIIIII. Uummm bakugou is starring at you intensely. You sholdnt look. He might want ot fight you. But if you need note you can barrow mine later.

Y/n: thank you. But i think i good. But i might need tho. I dont think he'll fight me. But ill take your word on it.

Deku: your welcome. Ill give it to you when schools over you to can get your notes.

~

Bakugou view

When you were passing notes with kirishima he was glaring the entire time. He thought to him self:

Why is she talking to him. Dumass.

What is on this.

"He started read the conversation that you and kirishima were writing about"

Why is he going to her room.

WAIT.WHAT. now deku why us she taking to him.

When he was thinking about this (i assume you know the face) he was doing it at deku when you and him were talking. When he was doing it he was doing tiny little explosion out of his onto the desk.

"BAKUGOU what are you doing! Aizawa said loudly."

"Oh sorry. I didnt even notice.he said quietly."

" go to the principle office. He said"

Bakugou got up and up grabbed his things and started to walk toward the principle office. When he made eye contect with you blushedand looked down at your notes. When you werent looking sero looked at you and smiled. When bakgou got to the principle office and knocked.