Chapter 1

*beep, beep* Ugh. Waking up to a loud ass alarm is the worst I swear. I rub my blue eyes out of the sleep that once consumed them. I look around my pain boring room. Something is different. It's so quiet. Not a peep. Whatever, I'm hungry. I'm thinking pancakes. I pick up my black hair tie off my white nightstand and put my black hair into a very messy bun and head to the kitchen.

I decided to only make three pancakes since I live alone in my shitty apartment. Sometimes I hate living alone. It sucks being alone constantly and having no friends to come over. I need to start getting out there and make some friends because I think I'm gonna go insane if I watch another episode of "The Vampire Diaries" alone. I just want someone to watch it with and talk to about it. I love it and if you haven't watched it yet I'm sorry but what are you doing?. I mean I guess I can always get a cat to hangout with. Yeah I think Im gonna get a cat.

I finish my pancakes and decided to take a quick shower before I have to go to work today.
I hate going to work. I work at a bar as a bartender and my boss is such a creep and makes me wear this small outfit that shows a little too much and I hate it. I finished getting ready for today and now it's time to go to work. I grab my keys off the kitchen table along with my bag and I'm out the door.

I get into my car and start driving to work. As I'm driving I notice no one is on the rode like at all. Is their an apocalypse I don't know about? Where is everyone? When I pull into the parking lot no car or people are in site. I decide to go inside to see if anyones in their. "Hello?" No one. Not a peep. Dead silence. "Hello? Is anyone here?" Again nothing. I decide to check my phone since I haven't checked it since last night. No notifications or anyth- suddenly a notification from twitter pops up.

"Where tf is everyone" it was posted by Vincent Hernandez. Vincent is my celebrity crush. He's an actor and singer and I literally love him. I decided to like it and respond back with "that's what I'm saying" I know he will never see it anyways.