The fight

Y/n Pov

Zero has been so bland for over a week. I know he doesn't like me but I don't understand why he won't talk to me. It's hurting my feelings. I was sitting were I had feel asleep with Stanley with raging anger because of being ignored.

I eventually walked out of the tent. "Hey Y/n" I looked to my left, "Oh, hey Stanley" I said. "You okay? You seem upset." He questioned. "Yea.." I started to get that lump in my throat and my eyes began to water. No, no, no don't cry. Suck it up Y/n. "Woah hey, hey, hey, what's up?" He noticed. "It's just- Zero has been ignoring me for the past week. I don't know know what I did wrong." I said, a tear falling from my eyes

"Hey, it's okay, something is probably bugging him. It's not your fault, want me to talk to him?"

"No, I will. Where is he?"

"I- he is in the rec room, don't do anything stu-"

And with that I was gone.

I got into rec room and my eyes scanned the room for him. Hah, pool as usual. "Zero" I tapped on his back. He looked at me, then looked back. "Zero, come on." He didn't move. I got annoyed and grabbed his arm dragging him out. "What!?" He asked me annoyed. "Why have you been ignoring me!?" I responded to his harsh answer.

"I haven't!" He raised his voice at me "Yes you have!" By the time I said that I could tell everyone was listening. My eyes started watering. "Why zero!? What's the reason?" I yelled, my voice shaking. He stayed quite. "WHY!?" I yelled. "Because I like you okay?!" I froze, a single tear on my check "I didn't know how to express myself, and when I walked in on you sleeping with Stanley I could tell you didn't like me!" He yelled.

I'll update tomorrow 💓👋👋
keep guessing how this will go :)