part four

Signs you were a witch in your past life- you love magical shows, movies, or books. Your drawn to animals, and nature, you have a fear of fire, you always feel like there's more out there then science, you're interested in healing topics.

How to make a protection jar- first cleanse the jar, next add salt, egg shells, bayleaf, moon water, and something personal. Then charge the jar. Then last seal it with candle wax.

Witchy things that people do without knowing there witchy things- every time you have a birthday cake and put candles on it to blow out and make a wish. A lucky item you must have. When you wear a birthstone on you're necklace.

Fun fact about your energy and body- consciousness changes the molecular structure of water and you are mostly made of water.

Where to start your research when starting witch craft- the history of witchcraft. Herbs and their meanings along with subsitutions. Crystals and their meanings. Protection and warding. Moon and sun water properties. The holidays and their significance.

Signs you might be a witch- you're drawn to herbs and crystals. You prefer silver over other metals, you made "potions" as a kid, you have lucid dreams.

How to know if there are witches in your blood line- animals are comfortable around you. Your thoughts are influential in what happens next in your life. You prefer crystals over gems. You like silver more then gold.

What walking through spirtual awakenings look like- no sleep, seeing angel numbers. Waking up between 1 and 3 am. Lucid dreams. Detachment from society. Frequent anxiety. Knowing things will happen before it happens. Questioning everything you've ever believe in.

Healing spell- sleep with a glass of water under your bed. It absorbs negative energy. It also gives you good and peaceful sleep. If the water has big bubbles or is foggy in the morning that means the negative energy was absorbed. Even if it is clear it still absorbed that negative energy.