Needy Little Slut

You were sleeping and I friend ask to come around so I left u sleeping  in bed then you walk in the lounge in a short nightie but it looks like your sleep walking. I'm not sitting in my normal place so you sit on my friend mat and cuddle up he's about to say something. "Let her be she not doing anything" you kiss he's lips once then start to wiggle his  hips I see him getting  hard and that makes u wiggle more. I can see your pussy getting wet so I sit on the floor and start to place my finger in your pussy it's going slowly getting deeper I rub my hand over ur back and you grind more.
Your moans get louder as I use a second finger in you as I kneel up and kiss  all over your neck u take his pants down thinking its me and start to grind your clit on his cock. I kneel back down and start to fuck you slowly then

You start to wake up and realise you pull up but I say its ok and your liking it so u carry on. The feeling of he's cock between your lips and clit and me fucking you drives you so crazy you cum over both are cocks. He plays with your nipples making you come again "use me like your slut daddy" I go faster and you rub your clit on his cock faster too then you push me back and get on the floor doggie style then with his cock in your mouth you moans "fill me up me" seeing you suck he's cock makes me cum in you so badly it dripping out all ready you buck up and down forwards and backwards loving it so much you squirt all over my cock but you liked it more with his cock on your clit and me fucking you so you straddle him again screaming so much "fuck me o fuck shit I love it" as you cum again all over me I pull out for a few minutes watches you grind on he's cock then it slips in you think it mine so you carry on fucking up and down and moving your hips in circles then I sit on the sofa and start to fuck your mouth you stop but I say just enloy it "any thing for you daddy" we fuck both ur holes hard and deeply and long your moaning "Holly shit fuck daddy" around my cock.

You feel my cock twitching in your mouth that makes you suck it harder wanting my cum I'm your mouth as I cum down your throat you swallow it all but i want my next load in your fucked used cunt so you get off and suck he's cock you can taste daddy's cum on it it drives you crazy. As you get my cock and put in you and and say "use it daddy I want you to fill your little slut up" that makes me shoot so deep and hard all the way in side you and make him cum in your mouth taking it all you can't take no more and lay on the sofa and we wank over you and cum on your face and tits then we cuddle up as you lay there shaking and still cumimg we carry on using  you all day long like the needy little slut you are.