ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs (𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘴)

Arrges and Dondus had been the most dovish and gracious cities in Armageddon. Armageddon, which was the first existing land after the creation of earth, began inhabiting the very first humans. The first humans were called 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘴. These 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘴 were like real humans, but the solitary discrepancy was that they had a single eye which was located on their temples. This very physiological quality made them be thought as the Phylogenetic Cyclops - the newer, adjusted evolution of Cyclops. But they weren't. They weren't huge and arrogant and aggressive, and none was even borne taller than 5'0 ft, just like the Cyclops who were always found in those forms. They were their own being with peace and great uniqueness.

The 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘴, at a point, were procreating rapidly and diffusing to all corners of Armageddon, with over eighteen thousand (18,000) of them, making them prone to division. One day a congress was held within them, and they decided to disintegrate into cities and each having a verge and a ruler. Four cities were coined out: Arrges, Maizugush, Gerdes, and Dondus (names got from the first-pairs letters of Armageddon). And it was a remarkable fact that the separation was mostly based on their distinguishable eye colors: Arrges' were blue; Maizugushes' were grey; Gerdes' were amber, and Dondus' were red. This would help any of them identify their outlander.

The inhabitants of Arrges and Dondus were the only ones who shared close boundaries which made them partake in several things commonly. Both saw each other with love, and tolerance, and hope, and they never for a time implanted destruction against themselves. Things were hunky-dory until the third generation of the 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘴. King Tydeus, the new ruler of Arrges, was good and upright and never failed to accommodate the Dondus. King Herakles of Dondus, on the other hand, was the downright opposite of Tydeus. He was huffish, callous, and inexcusable in judgements. He had irreparably destroyed lives in Arrges and in other cities. Among all the agone rulers of 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘴, he was the very first to exploit and install magical powers, which made him more dangerous and inviolable.

King Herakles was tacful and concerned but only to his daughter, princess Danae, and his aggressive pet (monkey). His wealth and resources had been recorded to have not been extended to his own land and people; however, he had often spent his fortunes in numerous golds and diamonds which aureately enriched him and his entire castle. One well-known fact about Heracles is that he didn't take a slight chance to trivialize with one who messed with his daughter or his pet - according to an oath he took where he gets to slay the culprit with his own sword.

One day a group of young, male merchants from Arrges was returning to their city and at the boulevard that leads to the exit route off Dondus, they were fated to the most lethality. Princess Danae and the king's pet were having a good walk together through the same boulevard, but they were moving up to their father's castle. Immediately seeing Danae, the merchants couldn't get off their piercing eyes out of her, for she was ineffably charming and had been the dream of every male 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘴. But due to King Herakles' caveat and its cataclysm against anyone who would come closer to his daughter, Danae was out of reach. She was like a burning flame in the dark - beautifying but mordacious to touch. She couldn't go close to anyone; she might be punished too. She'd lived almost her whole life with no one to laugh and share some little secrets with. She always wanted to see how it feels for one to smile at her. She wanted love, but she'd been unlucky.

With the merchants still devouring her with their eyes, her companion noticed the unceasing looks from these young males from Arrges, got stimulated with hostility, and attacked them terribly. The young merchants were five in number. In the process of the attack, two of the merchants were gravely wounded but the king's pet was killed. And tragedy befell them. At that point, they couldn't do a thing but let daze and fear overwhelm them.