Chapter TWENTY-ONE

Chapter TWENTY-ONE

<3

The concert was a big success surprised by the boys'' little intervention with the fan when I remember what Yoongi said about talking to someone. "Hey!!! Yoongi who that's a girl you were on about on stage?" I say turning round in my seat of the taxi and looking at him. I see the blush form on his cheek and he gives me a weak smile.

"Her name is Megan, she's from England. I met her at the Fanmeet and she sneakily put her Kik into a letter and we've been talking non-stop since" he replies and I give him an understanding nod. I bet the fans will track her down instantly.

"You've kept that quiet" Jimin added from next to me. I nudge him and give him a 'don't pry' look but he ignored me.

"Yeah... I didn't want to jinx things with her as I wanted to see how things go before I tell people, sorry for keeping you guys in the dark" he explains to us and completely understands where he's coming from.

"No need to be sorry dude, I'm glad you've found someone who seems to be making you happy" Jiminie replies to him and the fist bump before he turns his attention back forward and to me.

"You look so beautiful" he coos into my ear causing me to blush. He's so soppy, but I can't help but like it.

"Oh, shush!!!" I say playfully nudging him. He gives my cheek a quick kiss and takes hold of my hand, I lay my head on his shoulder as we enjoy our quiet drive back to the hotel.

We arrive back at the hotel as we get out of the car, I dig through my bag for my cigarettes which might I add I've cut down on a hell of a lot since being in America, weirdly enough. I take my lighter and a cig from my packet and put the pack back into my bag. I light the cig and take a drag as Fraya does the same, we stand in front of the hotel as the boys walk inside. "God it feels weird smoking again" I laugh as I take a drag.

"Tell me about it, I've been dying for a cig thought for the past few days, I've been waiting for you to text me to ask me to come for one" she adds and I laugh as I've been waiting for her to do the same.

"Hahaha same here" I reply as we both take a drag. I feel arms wrap around my waist as I take flick the ash off the cherry of my cig.

"I thought you'd stopped this habit?" Jimin asked me and I rolled my eyes. I take another drag whilst he takes it out of my mouth and takes a drag.

"Hey!!!!" I yell and he gives me it back, he blows out the smoke and kisses my cheek.

"Ugh!! You guys are too adorable" Fray comments and I blush slightly. She always saying stuff like that and it drives me insane because we never really see her and Hoseok being cute with each other.

"Speaking of cute, Hoseok says you need to hurry up so he can take you to bed or something weird like that" Jimin adds to the conversation. I fling my cig away from me as it lands in the middle of the road. I pull myself out of Jimin's arms slightly to be pulled back against his chest. I spin round in his arms as I look him dead in the eye, he gives me his cute childish smile and I feel my heart flutter slightly.

"What do you fancy doing with the rest of the night?" He asks me and I shrug as I wrap my arms around his neck. I ponder that's thought for a while when I finally decide what we can do. I pull completely out of his arms and slip my hand into his as I drag him inside the hotel. We walk along with the main lobby towards the elevator and I press the button. The large golden doors slide open and I pull him inside after me, I press the button with 7 on it and wait for the doors to close.

"What do you have in mind?" He asks me with a cheeky grin on his face as the doors close fully and we begin to ascend upwards towards our floor.

Awe... poor Jimin, it's not what you think so don't get your hopes up. The elevator finally stops and the doors open a moment later, I begin to drag him towards our room when he stops and gives me a funny look.