Beast Manor 1

Beast Manor 1 Teen Sheni serves the beast in exchange for his father's freedom

When he came back to his senses, Lin Nuo found himself locked in an iron cage in a thin white sackcloth.  Outside the iron cage, there was a majestic beast with a body twice as large as a mountain.  The beast's eyes as big as copper bells are staring at the young man who looks very fragile in the iron cage, and his warm eyes are scrutinizing him from head to toe.

"Ding! Start the second game mission to restore the beast to the appearance of a prince. Congratulations to the player, get a random drop package: 'Princess Pea's Gift (upgradeable)', body sensitivity +10, I wish the player a happy game."  The electronic voice sounded again, Lin Nuo raised his head in surprise, and his beautiful blue eyes met the beast outside the door.  The eyes were facing each other, and I don't know if it was because he was familiar with the plot and knew that the beast in front of him was a prince. Lin Nuo had almost no resistance to the rough beast in front of him, and even Hai thought it was quite cute.

"I have sent someone to send your father back, and you will be my ban from today." The beast ordered, "Come here!" As it said, it ripped open the door of the iron cage and made way for Lin Nuo  .  The young man walked over carefully, and after going out, he was picked up by the wild beast and walked towards the room.

The beast with a body as strong as a mountain hugged the slender boy like a little boy.  The young man wrapped his hands around the neck of the beast and leaned his head lightly on the chest of the beast, looking docile and lovable.  The beast only felt that his heart was soft, and his footsteps towards the room involuntarily quickened.

On the black silk sheet, the boy was thrown onto it, and his skin, which became soft and doubled under the action of "Princess Pea", hurt, and the boy let out a low cry, and looked at the beast with a pitiful gaze.  Looking at it: "Sir... please... be gentle..." Bei Tei bit her petal-like lips, and her voice was milky and tender.  Lin Nuo didn't realize that in the second level of the game, he actually changed into such an attractive skin, and the soft plea was so criminal in the eyes of the beast.  The beast's breathing became heavier, and the sturdy body fell down and pressed the young man under him, trapped in his arms with nowhere to escape.

Lin Nuo never knew that his voice and gestures could be so... offending.  No matter what expressions or actions you make, it's like seducing people.  But think about the virtue of this game... Lin Nuo sighed, forget it, come here, let's enjoy the process together.  It seems that this game can't get out unless all the customs are cleared.  The boy closed his eyes in thought, and when the kiss of the beast was pressed down, he turned his back to meet the kiss, and wrapped his arms around the neck of the beast obediently.

The beast lowered his head and put his lips on the boy's lips and kissed, the sound of tsk tsk resounding in the room.  Lin Nuo obediently closed his eyes, and put his arms around the neck of the beast and responded indifferently.  The soft red lips were sucked and ground involuntarily, and the thick tongue of the beast kept licking the soft lips of the young man, and then pryed open the small mouth and penetrated deeply, entangling the soft tongue of the young man constantly licking.  Lin Nuo was kissed by the beast and made bursts of monosyllables. He hung softly on the beast and indulged in such enthusiasm.

The body leaned softly against the beast's arms, and the skin of the two was only separated by a thin cloth, and they could almost feel each other's body temperature.  The beast's big hands moved up and down between the boy's waist, caressing the boy's skin with hot lust.  With bursts of numbness and warmth, the boy's arms around the neck of the beast tightened, and he took the initiative to stick his body to the beast, and a pair of soft breasts that grew out of nowhere also rubbed back and forth against the beast's chest.

Beneath the boy's short robe, a pair of slender legs were crossed and bent at the side of the beast, making the hem of the robe messy, revealing the tender white thighs.  One of the wild beast's fiery palms caressed back and forth on the boy's back, while the other held the boy's thigh and rubbed it up and down.  Lin Nuo kept breathing in the kiss, and hooked one foot on the beast's thigh to tease.

"Ugh!" The boy bit the Beast's lower lip heavily, causing the Beast to feel a slight sting, and let go of the boy's lips with a uh, and a blood bead emerged from his lips, with a lewd look.  smell.  The beast stared fiercely at the seemingly weak but charming young man under him, his eyes burning with fire.  The sturdy hands ripped apart the entire body of the young man's clothes, and the soft milky white skin was completely presented in front of the beast's eyes.  Between the slender legs is a lovely jade stem that is half erect.  Below the jade stem, in front of the pink folds, there is a soft, tender red and tight cute flower hole.

Suddenly stripped naked, Lin Nuo trembled in shock, but was trapped under the beast and could not escape.  The beast scrutinized Lin Nuo's body with fiery eyes, then took off his clothes, held the boy's legs, and aimed the already swollen huge glans at the mouth of the flower cave, about to push it in.

"Ha... no... it's too big... I'll help you..." The boy twisted his body to avoid, struggling to hold the huge meat stick with both hands and stroked it up and down.  The beast felt very comfortable with his tender hands, and kept kissing the boy's cheek and ear with a low growl.  Occasionally, he stretched out his tongue and licked his sensitive earlobes, causing the boy's whole body to tremble like an electric shock.

Lin Nuo gasped in a low voice, bowing his hands left and right to serve the beast's cock.  This thing can't be held in one hand at all, and it's hard to imagine that my little hole will accept such a big thing later.  After the body's sensitivity has been increased, a casual touch can make him feel very comfortable, not to mention that he is lingered by the breath of the orc at this time, and he is slender in his arms.  It didn't take long for the boy to soften, and two small holes overflowed with sweet body fluids.

The soft fleshy buttocks were held by a pair of big hands, and the beams were pinched from left to right, and there were almost clear red finger marks on the beams.  Lin Nuo's watery eyes glanced at the orc, with a charming charm.  The hot meat cock rubbed by the beams of both hands swelled more and more, and the body of the column was wet with the alprostasil fluid overflowing from the horse's eye.  Lin Nuo swallowed his saliva, his whole body became hot, and the jade stem under his crotch stood up, revealing the two acupuncture points that had already been flooded below.

"But... that's ok... uh..." The young man adjusted his position and pointed the flower hole at the beast's glans to meet him.  He wrapped his arms around the beast obediently, closed his eyes obediently, and wrapped his jade legs around the beast's waist.  Following the boy's scream, the beast grabbed the boy's buttocks and threw his waist, and the huge glans just stretched out the hole and squeezed in...