Beast Manor 3

Beast Manor 3 Intense love affair in the morning

In the manor in the early morning, a hundred flowers are blooming. In the bright morning light, the dewdrops hanging from the flowers in the garden shone brightly. The sun came into the room of the castle through the window. On the luxurious big bed, the teenager was lying on the beast. The two of them were intertwined, hugging each other tightly and sleeping soundly. The boy's face was flushed, and under the nourishment of a night of crazy sex, he was as delicate as a rose in the garden.

With a babble, the young man Yoyo woke up. The beautiful blue eyes opened slightly, and the body wriggled in the arms of the beast trying to get up. The naked skin was rubbing against the beast's chest. His waist was tightly bound by a pair of big hands, and Lin Nuo couldn't break free from the embrace of the beast. The twisting action made the huge cock that was stuffed in the flower hole last night seem to swell even more, rubbing the sensitive meat in the flower hole one by one.

"Don't make trouble, I'll kill you again." The beast opened his eyes, pinched the boy's soft buttocks with one hand, then hugged the boy tighter, closed his eyes and resumed sleep. Lin Nuo's body was sore from the pinch, and he was panting slightly while lying on the beast's body. A pair of jade milk tightly pressed against the beast's chest, pressing into two flat circles.

"Master...I want to get up..." The young man pleaded with a coquettish tone in his soft voice, but the master made the beast's eyes widen suddenly, with bloodshot eyes in his eyes looking at the young man viciously, scolding in his mouth. "Slut, you asked for it yourself." One turned around and pinned the boy under him and whipped him again.

Last night, he was tortured by the beast in various positions until he wanted to die. Lin Nuo was unable to resist the beast's suppression at all, and could only helplessly be pressed on his body and savagely dried. The cock that had been stuffed in the small hole all night was unusually soft, allowing the beast's cock to go in and out very smoothly. The huge meat stick was smashing in and out, making the semen and slut that had been stuck in the boy's belly splattered in a mess. The boy helplessly clambered on the beast's body, gasping for mercy in a low voice.

"Ha... Slow down... It's too fast... Master... Forgive me..." The slender legs of the young man were greatly pulled apart by the beast, and the red and soft flower hole was greatly enlarged by a thick black, hideous cock. He stretched it open and kept going in and out, making the young man want to die, his body was dry to the point of being sore, and he still instinctively hugged the beast on his body tightly. Lin Nuo scratched bloodstains on the back of the beast with both hands, but his waist kept twisting, matching the movement of the beast's jerky.

The bed frame was constantly bumped by the two of them, and the quilt had already been thrown from the bed. Lin Nuo hugged the beast on his body tightly, his head was tilted back and kept moaning, and his neck was as fragile as a beautiful swan exposed in front of the beast. All of this was so eye-catching that the beast lowered its head and sucked on the thin neck of the young man. Licking and kissing, leaving a string of rose-colored prints. The movements under the body were even more excessive, hitting the boy's body with force, pulling out all the big meat sticks every time and then drying them to the deepest, drying open the softly propped uterus and stuffing it into the wet, soft and tender uterine sac, withstanding it. The wall of the uterus grinds hard.

A pair of big buttocks grasped the boy's buttocks and squeezed out finger marks, sometimes breaking apart and squeezing them together, causing the tender tofu-like buttocks to vibrate constantly. The tight and narrow flower hole swallowed the terribly huge cock again and again, and wriggled and sucked the cock of the beast under the intense pleasure. The young man's whole body was pink and tender, with a blush of lust. The wet and sticky cum slid down from where the two met, making the pink fold between the buttocks also sticky. The beast's thick fingers stroked back and forth softly there, and it was quickly softened by the lubricating fluid. As the meat cock in the flower hole pushed hard once, the orc raised three fingers and slammed into the unmanned back hole.

"Ah... it's amazing... it's awesome... master... fuck me hard..." Under such strong stimulation, the teenager shouted and directly reached the same tide, and the squirt was directly in the flower hole, a hot stream of hot The cum splattered on the beast's head. However, under such overwhelming pleasure, Lin Nuo kept screaming and weeping, his body wrapped the beast tighter, and the flower hole was also tightly wrapped around the beast's cock, his body twisted in the beast's arms, seducing him Fuck yourself deeper. Under such intense jerky, the young man was developed into a kinky beast who only knew how to pursue sexual pleasure.

The orc was panting heavily, and it took a lot of self-control to not come out under the hard sucking of the little hole. He slowed down, put the boy's legs on his shoulders, and shoved the boy's flower hole from top to bottom. The sound of pu chi pu chi sounded from the intersection of the two, and the black savage meat stick spared no effort to thrust and develop the boy's treasure hole. The fingers in the rear acupuncture point were sometimes inserted, sometimes stretched, trying to expand the tight and narrow rear acupoint, preparing for his own invasion in the future. Lin Nuo shook his head and cried, the whole person was immersed in the extreme pleasure of two small holes being developed at the same time.

The slender teenager was pressed down by the sturdy beast, and from behind he could see how the purple-black meat cock entered and exited in the narrow flower hole. The young man's butt was lifted up in the air and pressed tightly against the belly of the beast. And the boy's back hole was also stuffed with a few fingers, which were randomly expanding. The two acupoints at the front and the back were soaked wet by the pleasure of playing with them at the same time.

After I don't know how long it took, the beast finally roared and rushed the big cock to an unprecedented depth, causing the boy to roll his eyes. The cock pressed against the deepest part and suddenly shot a strong semen, filling the already wet and messy uterus again. The teenager cried, the uterine wall twitching with the semen as strong as a water gun. The boy felt sore for a while and was pushed to the top again. The boy curled up with the toes of the beast hugging him tightly.

I don't know how long it took to ejaculate like this, the huge amount of semen made the boy's uterus bulge, and it looked like a pregnant woman who was three months pregnant. When he finally finished this wave of semen, the beast pulled out his huge cock with a "boom", and when the huge cock was pulled out of the flower hole, the uterus slammed out of the filthy fluid. Lin Nuo lay on his back absentmindedly on the bed, with his legs wide open, allowing the turbid fluid to soak the sheets under him. However, the beast didn't intend to let him go like this at all, his strong arms held the boy's waist and turned the boy over, and the cock that had not yet softened was aimed at the boy's soft and wet back hole and pushed it in...