Innocent Love, Isamu

"I can't handle rejection"

- [REQUESTED]
- [Yan!Isamu x GN!Reader]
- [Angst]
- [ + Mentions/Acts of Kidnapping, Possessive behavior]

-- 🌧️

THE rain outside fell at an alarming speed, what started as a few water droplets soon turned into a thunderstorm that seemed like it wouldn't end soon.

They struggled to remove the chains, yet no matter how hard they moved around or how hard they tried they're efforts were dismissed by the heavy chains that held them tightly tied up to a chair, god how long had they been there?

Surely they wouldn't expect someone like Isamu to do such thing yet, you can't exactly know everyone's intentions.

But, let me turn the clock back a good amount of hour ago..

THE evening fog haunted the city, and they stood by the center of a park awaiting for a certain somebody

It was abnormal that they're friend, Isamu had called them to meet up at such time yet he was a quiet strange guy so they weren't exactly caught by surprise.

Though they had a minor gut feeling, they shrugged it off as worry for they're friend. His habits were, well surely not healthy actually.

They hadn't gotten the chance to hang out with him in a long enough time actually, so now they waited for him to show up,

Soon getting tired they sat on a bench nearby they're meeting place and looked around, nobody.

Soon though they could make out a silhouette in the near distance, though it was covered by the heavy fog they still spotted it.

They were though, still a bit akward due to this meeting. They had, recently rejected him actually. But he had agreed to remain friends and didn't make them uncomfortable or anything, he remained the same old Isamu from highschool,

The same old Isamu..yeah that sounded bad. He would actually, usually get really jealous when they talked about someone else and wanted them to only hang out with him, yet it appears they didn't notice how he'd go silent when they mentioned someone else.

He approached they're bench and sat next to them, turning towards they're direction.

"Oh hey Isamu, what's up?"

They tried to act the same around him yet, the awkwardness was still there even after a week.

"Nothing much, how about you?"

His gaze met theirs, and to them he seemed a bit off. Just a tiny bit off.

"Same with me, it's been pretty boring lately as I haven't been finding anything to do."

They looked away, he scared them in a way.

"Mhm, I see."

He then went quiet,

"Um so, why'd you need to meet up at such time? No offense but it's a bit extraordinary to hang out at such time in my opinion.."

They continued to explore the park with they're eyes, wanting to do anything but look at him.

"Oh, just work schedule has been tight and I wanted to show you something but I didn't have time to show you earlier in the day"

His stare bored into they're soul, this was getting quiet uncomfortable.

"Oh, you can show me it now then"

They turned to look at him, not wanting to raise any suspicion.

"Alright then, come along."

He got up and began walking away, taking them to an unknown direction.

And brought them to an actually very beautiful flower field, full of pretty blue flowers.

"Oh wow, Isamu this is beautiful!"

To which he hummed to in response, they looked around wanting to see if there was anything other than flowers there but no.

They're suspicions calmed, and they trusted him a bit more than before again.

...

But as I have stated, you can't know everyone's intentions.

...

He grabbed them, and put a cloth with an unknown scent over they're mouth and nose. Before being able to even understand what was going on they were out cold in his arms.

THUMP, THUMP

The sound of his footsteps echoed throughout the house and they froze. They turned they're head towards the door, which had a white light illuminating from under it.

He was back already, they tried to relax into they're seat, closed they're eyes and calmed they're breathing pretending to still be unconscious.

The sound of the door being unlocked was heard, and the door creaked open.

He walked inside, observing they're every detail to see if they were really asleep.

Yep, they looked pretty asleep to him. He stroked they're hair, and turned around to leave once again.

They may have broken his heart once but now, he was going to break they're mind in return.

But, his obsession wasn't that bad..it was overall, just some innocent young adult love, right?

----- {🌧️}

And there goes another one, once again thank you for your request and your patience.

I'd write more but I don't exactly have the time right now, hopefully you enjoyed this one!

And you know the drill, ignore any mistakes!

-- Author !!
[819 words]

6.26.22