Chapter 1

A/n- so, everyone's past is the same as the show, but the only difference is that Joker kills Jason at 12, and the boy is with the clown for a year after the clown fakes his death to get Batman off his trail -yes, it's definitely giving Arkham Knight backstory as well- and though Jason DOES die by Joker, his body is kidnapped by the LOA. He gets revived, trains with Ra's and Talia for 3 years, quickly becoming the best assassin they have, better than the Al-Ghuls themselves even, and pretty much raises Damian at the League, even though he knows he's Bruce's bio son. Ra's and Talia let Jason go from the league, and the next night Talia brings Damian to Bruce to raise, since Slade attacked the night Talia gave Damian to Bruce. And I'm figuring out the rest of the story as I write. Please be patient with me yall. I'm typing all of this on my phone, and I don't have a computer, and my phone is slow, so everything takes a while.-

Jason pov-
I was woken up by the sound of my bedroom door being opened, and I heard the quiet footsteps of Richard Grayson, my 21 year old big brother, enter my room.

"Little Wing, time to wake up kiddo. You have to get ready for school, and Alfred's making pancakes for breakfast!" His ever so cheerful voice said, and I flinched when I felt his hand gently shake my shoulder, and I hope he didn't notice it.

I slit my hazel blue eyes open to look at Golden Boy, and I got up and stretched my limbs. "What kind...?" I quietly asked, yawning and cracking my neck, shoulders, knuckles, wrists, jaw, back, and knees, then started making my bed military style, making sure there was no wrinkle anywhere and making the corners and folds sharper than my dagger blade, all under 2 minutes.

"Well, duh, he's making your favorite: chocolate chip. Did you forget what today is?" He asked, watching me finish my bed and go to my closet to pick out my clothes for school. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I don't know what day it is, and I really don't care about it. All I know is that it's Monday, a bunch of French kids are coming to my school and city for 3 months, and that I have football practice after school, and a lot of Gym that Coach is going to make us do today because he's never in a good mood on Monday's. Oh, and I have to finish fixing my motorcycle before school, so I don't have time to eat. Why are you asking me what day it is, Dick? It's just a normal day of the year, like it's always been." I deadpanned, throwing a white shirt, red hoodie and my Red Hood hoodie, a black flatbill hat, my black leather jacket, black jeans, steel toed combat boots, and a couple of weapons on my bed.

I went over to my desk and put all of my mountain of homework-the majority of it belonging to my classmates/bullies- in a folder and into my black military backpack, along with a couple of book from the school library, an extra pair of clothes and my gym clothes, my phone  and headphones chargers, and other school things in the bag, then went to my dresser.

My older adoptive brother sighed. "You actually forgot... damn-" he was cut off by the sound of little running footsteps and a loud cheer that made me jump.

"Happy birthday JayJay!" Little 14 year old Tim Drake's voice shouted, running into my room and tackling me to my floor. I grinned as I hugged my little brother. Well, damn. I forgot my own birthday again. This must have been what Golden Boy meant by 'I forgot'. I thought bitterly.
"Thanks, kiddo. And good morning, little brother," I said, tickling him. Timmy laughed and squealed, trying to squirm out of my grip, and I laughed with him and gave him a kiss on the nose, not seeing Dick take a picture with a smile on his face. "Alright, I have to take a shower and get ready for another day of Hell, Timbers." I said, standing with him in my arms. Tim hugged me and grinned. "Okay. I love you, Big Brother!" He said.

I smiled. "I love you too, Lil Bro. Hey, can you do me a favor? I need you to save me a couple of pancakes. I don't want Dickiebird eating all of them like he did last year this time. Can you be the guardian of the pancakes for me?" I asked him mischievously, eyeing our eldest brother with my peripheral vision. Tim nodded, determination sparkling in his eyes. "Okay Jason! I'm gonna go wake up Damian, too, that way he can help me defeat Dicky if he comes for the pancakes!" He said as I set him down, then ran off.