part 2

A/N pov

Y/n came her mansion and make herself food . She only have bodyguards which is female . She don't luke maids as they take somethings . She make herself curry chawal and ate . Then went in her room check her luggage and slept .

3:00 am

Y/n woke up and did her morning routine and change her clothes and wore

And make over

And make over

Y/N take her luggage sit in cab funny right a rich woman going in cab so reason is she don't want reports on airport so yeah

Y/N take her luggage sit in cab funny right a rich woman going in cab so reason is she don't want reports on airport so yeah . She came out wore her mask directly went to her private jet and her jet take of . She walk really fast not even single camera was able to catch her pic all were blurry . She flew to south korea .
A/N : y/n are u bore
Y/N : u are the reason
A/N : what did i even do
Y/N : why did u gave raeya di a baby . Khud ko bache pasand nhi aur dusro ko bache dae rahi ho ( u didn't luke kids and giving kids to others )
A/N : bache mujhe achae lagtae hae............paar duur sae ( i like kids.........but from far away )
Y/N : yeah yeah u are th....
A/N : her jet land in korea
Y/N : that was fast
A/N : i don't want u to eat my brain
Y/N : like u have one
A/N : i am such a genius makimg ff without brain thanks for praise let's start
Y/N : u...

In korea airport

Y/n stand infront of airport with a mask checking her phone in how much time cab is going to come .
Y/N : yaar aur kitna time ( yaar how much time more ) * irritated *
She saw the cab the driver came and put luggage . She was about to get in cab when a boy bump into her and her phone was about to fall . She quickly caught it .
??? : cannot u see * korean and cold tone *
Y/N : first U bump into me so don't give me ur shitty attitude and i don't have time to wait for ur useless sorry * fluent korean and cold tone *
Surprise no need of translater u can speak korean 😅.
She sat in her cab and left . The boy was wearing mask and was shocked by girl boldness and attitude which he love it but being disrespect by a girl hurt his ego
??? : u have to pay for disrespecting me baby girl * smirk *
He left too . Y/N sitting in her cab looking outside with emotionless face but inside she is excited to explore . She look alot of places and driver also told about alot of places like lover parks and han river then indian restaurant best unisex salon the best mall . She like his company . She even talk with him which is rare cos she don't like talking to stranger still she talk but with cold tone .
Driver : we are here miss . Rate 5 stars please
Y/N : sure stay safe mister ( CT )
Driver went away . She give it 5 star and write " cab was in time and driver tell me about alot of places like this cab " with that she switch of her phone and went in her mansion .
Y/N : har din kaam . Har raat akale sapnae . Zindagi badi kutti chez hae ( all day work . All night alone dreams . Life is a b*tchy thing )
She sign and open her mansion and was satisfied by decor . She directly went in her bedroom and change into employ cloth and went to her own company as a inturn . Her dress

She did a very light makeup like suns cream

She did a very light makeup like suns cream . Thin liner light mascara . Lip balm same earring . Open hair . She take a file and went to take a cab . She will by her new vehicles today this evening .

Skip to office

She enter in company and went to receptionist and give her letter . She open it then look at y/n with annoyed face .
R : so miss y/n send u
Y/N : yes * CT *
R : u know all day everyone came with this fake stuped letter
Y/N : call to raeya mam secretary
R : i don't want to waste my time u can take ur ass out .
Y/n was barley controlling her anger . She take out her phone and call raeya .

In call

Rae : haa y/n bolo ( yes y/n say )
Y/N : call this stupid receptionist before i kill her * in hindi *
Rae : ok ok .

Call end

As she cut the call . That girl got a call and her eyes became wide .
R : sorry . I will give this order to mr nim .
Y/N : it's miss ammi if u don't mind
R : yeah yeah * irritated *
Y/n would have say " U . ARE . FIRED " but for the shake to find the person . She drink her anger and went to managing department of computers . She directly went to her seat ignoring other employees stare . She sat in her chair and start working .

Y/N pov

I just came in sat in my seat like i do in india and start my work as i look at the time . It's my coffee time . I was about to say " RAEYA WHERE'S MY COFFEE TODAY " but i take out my phone message raeya

Chat  * in hindi *

Y/N : my coffee
Rae : here it's coming
Y/N : i don't get it
Rae : ok let me call her
Y/N : be fast before i lose my brain cell
Rae : ok

Chat end

As i put my phone a girl in jeans top came and place my daily coffee on my table and say
??? : have a nice day newbiee
She left with that . All employees look at me like they saw a ghost maybe cos i got coffee on my table . I again ignore them and start working . I sip my coffee and it's delicious . I am gonna ask raeya if she's good then she will be my Secretary in this company . I keep doing my work untill a boy decide to disturb me .
??? : hey i am kim sujo
Y/N : okay * looking at screen *
Sujo : let's be friend as we are office mates
Y/N : not interested . * still looking at screen *
Sujo : ur name then
Y/N : not so important * doing her work sipping her coffee *
Sujo : by the dressup of urs look like u are foregin . Where are u from .
Y/N : i am from india and miss y/n send me * dark tone with death glare *
Sujo : okay geez don't look like that . It's creepy . Is all employees off miss y/n company is like u
Y/N : idk * frustrated *
Sujo : so u ar...
Y/N : can u shut ur mouth i am doing my work so u should also . * angry and dark tone *
Sujo : o..okay s..sorry

TO BE CONTINUE

I need 10 comments from 10 different persons for next part