Reincarnation

It all started as we see Luke drag the redeemed Anakin Skywalker to an imperial shuttle as the put his down. After that, Darth Vader asked him a favor.

Darth Vader: Luke... please take this mask off.

Luke: But you will die..

Darth Vader: Nothing can stop me now.. take off this mask and let me see you with my own eyes.

As he fulfilled his favor, he removed the mask as he saw his face as it will be his final moments . They both made eye contact with each other and give a warm smile like father like son

Anakin: Now...go my son.

Luke: No, you are coming with me.
I've finally be able so save you.

Anakin: You've ready did... You are right.. you are right about me. I've been blinded by the darkness for years to the fact that I didn't know I have you.You manage to free me from the dark make me realize who I truly am and for that, I am truly thankful. You are a true hero son and I'm very proud of you. So as your mother.

Luke was shocked of what he said as the give a warm smile until he gives him his final words

Anakin: Tell you're sister, you're father..has arrived.

As he was about to lose conciousness

Luke: Father please, don't leave me.

But it was already to late. Anakin Skywalker has died in his hands as the shed some tears and some grief over the death of this father

Luke: May the force with you and rest in peace, father.

Despite the fact he lose someone he close dear, he knows at least his father is finally free from the endless suffering for years as the give a small smile as he left the Death Star and give him a proper funeral.

Somewhere.....

Anakin: Huh!? Where am I?

???: I've been waiting for you Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin:*turn around* Who are you?

???: I am known as The Force

Anakin:*shocked* So, what am I doing here?

The Force: I've been watching you as you are living a tragic life and been suffering for years as you lost everything you love, been controlled and manipulated by the man who you see as a father which make you slaughtered countless people only until you are finally set free...as for that I am so sorry what you have been through.

Anakin:....It's ok...it's not your fault.

The Force: So as what you've been through, I've decided to reincarnate you as you can live a new life.

Anakin: Wait really!?

The Force: Yes, you will be living in a different world as you will start your new life and I you will also have your old memories so that you won't repeat the same mistake

Anakin:*began crying uncontrollably* Thank you, thank you so much. I don't know what so say.

The Force: It's the I can do.*open a portal*

Anakin: Again thank you so much.

The Force: You're welcome and also enjoy your new life.

Anakin: *goes through the portal and disappeared*

The Force: *realizes* OH SHOOT! I may have forgot to tell him that he still have his powers...oh well, he'll find out soon or later.

As when he entered the portal, he suddenly feel like he's been carried by someone. As he opened his eyes he say two people with a smile and teary eyes. As the mother hold him with both of her arms and give him a warm smile which gives comfort and feel like he has seen an angel

Anakin: *Well, I guess was reborn*

???: What are you gonna name him dear?

???: How about Anakin.

???: Such a fine name honey?

Anakin: *They just used my old name!?...Meh, I like that name anyway*

???: As from now you are known as Anakin Hyoudou.

Anakin: *Hyoudou? Fine name. Let's see how this new life started*

Yes I made his part of the Hyodou family so don't question and don't worry I'm not gonna make him a pervert or anything so yeah. Thank you for reading.

To be continued...