Siren Micron

Name: Siren
Middle Name: Ruby
Last Name: Micron
Race: Native Hawaiian
Age: 22
Gender: Female

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Tan-Brown
Height: 5'8

Personality: Achiever
Type of Voice: Scarlett Johansson
Talents: Quick Learner
Relationship: Single

Siren Micron was created during my high school years. She was going to be an outcast villain but didn't know it character in "Coming of Dawn" animation project. Due to the split of the authors friendship with co-director, Faith Diana from her move and voice actors leaving the cast, Coming of Dawn wasn't gonna happen. I only just revived her in 2021.
She was an sorceress with her brother Sora (Soren) Micron in the movie but now it's a plain human character. She was recreated as a troubled teen girl who lost her mother back when she was a girl. She grew out of her problems after meeting Cheese Sheldon, there is a rumor there's a deeper relationship then friends but we don't know yet. Siren and Sora are twin siblings. Their father is unknown.
Cheese's influence on Siren has lead her going back to school to become an health teacher. Her college years led her to meet Charlie Sullivan who has helped her with college life. Siren gets a tattoo on the side of her neck to represent her mother. Siren is apart of the friend group of Cheese (Chelsea), Charlie, and Beanie (Brandi).