The carnival

Lauren P. O. V.

  I look over at camila in the passenger seat as I drive through down town searching for my destination.

  I'm so happy me and camila get to hang out...its been like two years since we've actually have had quality time between just her and I. No moms, dads, friends, fans, fame, nothing...just her and I.

  I take a turn on 1st street and then take a turn on some side street.

  Miraculously It takes me to third street. All I know is I have to end up on 5th.

  "Camz can I tell you something?" I look at her.

  "Sure" She says with a smile and looks into my eyes.

  "You look beautiful tonight, but not just tonight, ever night, day, second, hour, just you are beautiful" I ramble as I start blushing.

  "Thank you lo" She says as she blushes as well.
Its quite as we make our way to my destination for us this evening. Which I don't mind. By all means I'm fine just being in her presence. I glance at her again as I pull onto fifth street. Apparently she was already looking at me cause our eyes lock and I can't help but to smile as she blushes.

  "Where are we going anyways?" She asks, her curiosity getting to her. I simply reply by pointing in front of us. She smiles as excitement fills her eyes.

  "We're going to the carnival?!" She practically jumps with joy. I smile at her and nod.
As I find a parking spot I jear her wisper a thqnk you to me. I quickly get out and run over to her side to open her door. I offer her my hand to help her get out. She takes it and blushes.

She's so cute when she blushes.

  I start walking to the entrance dragging her with me. When we get there I see the man who sells tickets get surprised by our appearance.

  "Y-you're lauren juaregui and camil cabello" he says in astonishment.

  "Yes sir we sure are, may we get the unlimited rides wrist bands?" I ask nicely.

  "Yes ma'am" he says and scrambles to get our wristbands. He hands them to us and I easily put it on. I look over at camila who is having trouble putting it on.

  "Need help?" I offer.

  "Noooo I can do it" her face is fully determined. I give her two minutes before I put my hands on hers.

  "Let me help" I say giving her a slight smile. She reluctantly gives me the wrist bands.
I wrap it around her wrist and snap it together at the end. I smile at her and she pouts.

  " I could have done that. Pft." She says with a full on five year old pout.

  " I know, I just thought I could have been of some assistance " I say now smirking."what ride do you wanna ride first?" I ask her.
She looks around and points to a ride called sky fire. Basically it swung you back and forth. Getting higher with each swing until its swinging you in a full circle. I smile and grab her hand. I start running us to the ride. Thankfully its a short line so we are in the first round to go. She gets in the inner seat and I get in the outer seat.
She buckles her self in but I put the black security thing over her shoulders cause she has trouble putting it on herself. After I finish helping her I take care of myself. The guy comes around to make sure we are alm strapped in and then closes the side door. As he walks back to the counsel I look over at camz and see the excitement on her face.

  "You ready?!" The worker yells with enthusiasm.

  "Yesss!!" The crowd,including mila and I, yells back equally enthusiastic. He slams his fist against a button and the ride starts up. I look over to mila and am taken aback when I see her already looking at me with a huge grin on her face. The ride starts picking up speed which causes us to get swung higher. As we almost start swinging in a full circle I feel my stomach start to rise and fall.
I look over at camila as it finally swings in a full circle. She screams and starts laughing. I watch her intently as the ride does five more circles and then starts slowing down.

Camila p . o. v

  As soon as the man opens the side door I hop over lauren and run to the railing. I feel my stomach leave my body as I hurl over the rail. I feel lauren's hand rub my back as I finish throwing up.

Oh my god lauren just saw me puke...and I'm a have bad breath...

  I try picking my head up but as soon as I do itcomes back up again

I seriously have a weak stomach...

  I feel her hold my hair away from my face as she rubs my back. I finish and look at her apologetically.

  "Sorry" I wisper.

  "For throwing up?" She laughs. I nod and immediately feel embarrassed. She shakes her head. "Its natural honey, don't say sorry...wanna go get food, take a break or ride another ride? " she asks sweetly.

  "Um another ride" I say giving her a shy smile. She nods and grabs my hand. She leads me to our next ride. Which is like a rollercoaster just smaller and less scary.
It goes around olthe whole carnival and it gives us a view of downtown on one side and pretty trees on the other.
We get in line and less than two minutes later we are up. For this ride we only need seat belts.

Thank gosh...its a relaxing ride.

  The cart takes off and as it does I feel lauren's arm wrap around my shoulder. She kisses my head and smiles as me.

  "When I said you look nice tonight, I meant it" she says.
For some reason her words cause my stomach to fill with butterflies.

Why does she have this affect on me? Its not like I like her...right? No. I don't like her. She just my best friend...I think.

  Hours pass as we ride rides and eat junk food and sit on benches laughing at each other the whole night. When our night comes to an end I insist on us going on the feris wheel.

  "Laurennnnn pleaseeeeeeeee" I beg trying to give the best puppy eyes I can. I guess I'm successful cause she laughs and we start walking to the line. This line is probally the longest line we've seen all night. Probally cause young teen couples and old couples and the couples in between. After everyone is loaded on we are. After a while the wheel starts spinning. After a few minutes it stops at the top for as and we can see over the skyline of downtown. I guess the wheel has a technical difficulty cause we stay at the top for longer than we should. As ten minutes pass I feel lauren's eyes on me so I return the gaze. We stare into each other's eyes as we soak in the moon light and the carnival music echoes through the air.

  "Can I kiss you?" She says as she cups my face with her hand. I melt into her touch.

No...I like boys...boys...boys...

  She leans in and my breath hitches in my throat. I find myself leaning in too.

What am I doing? I. Like. Boys.

  Lauren looks into my eyes with passion. Or as camren fans say it, she gives me "the look".
Finally her lips connect with mine. I am hesitant but then I melt into it.

What the hell? Might as well

  I kiss her with as much passion as her eyes hold when she looks into mine . People have always described kissing as if it felt like fireworks or sparks or flames, but I've never felt that... Until I felt lauren's wanting lips collide with mine, and something just sparks in my stomach. She pulls away and leans her forehead against mine.

  "Camila cabello...I think I love you" She says with a blush.

  " lauren juaregui... I know I love you" Not knowing what confidence came over me and forced the words out. However I knew this new confidence spoke nothing but the truth...

  maybe this confidence was called love...