Chapter 1

°3rd pov°

      Her body slumped on the tree branch as she continues to watch the dreamers actions. It was something from a tv show, guesses are the dreamer is making a fanfiction of their own and projected it into their dream. Tired as she is she lays back onto the branch closing her eyes while she listens to the wind rushing through the wind.

Don't get her wrong she is entertained with everything going on in the dream shes just seen this before. Every teenage girl has at least one dream of being with their celebrity crush but it's always the same, they kiss, they go out, they live together. All the things a teenager wants, minus the uh well you should guess what I'd be talking about. Never the less she found comfort in every dream she entered, that's the only thing that doesn't seem to change.

The dream shift, the constant romance dreams, things haven't changed. People still dream of hopeless romance and silly little flings, magically pets and those boy bands finally noticing you and taking you away to a new life. It was peaceful in a way, she wondered if maybe that's just because she finally accepted the fact that she's stuck or if it's really ok now. Looking back on it she supposed that she never really got to truly accept something it always seemed forced onto her and she just had to get used to how things were. Lost in thought she hangs off the branch sighing as she realizes the familiar feeling coming over her.

°Alora's pov°

As the dreamer started to wake up I jumped of the tree, it slowly disappearing into dust while everything slowly became dark. I wondered forward as I wondered how this whole thing works. I have a general idea yet I don't fully understand the whole 'dark void' thing I seem to wander into everytime it ends. Is this like my waiting room until I get pulled into another dream, huh I wonder if eventually I'll get to control this. Like a remote control switching the channels. I could do that, switch dreams, tune them out, turn it off. For now all I know is once it's over I go here and wait a few minutes until I'm sucked up again, sometimes if I'm lucky I'll have the chance to stay and sleep for a while but that is very rare.

Pulling back a little stretching out my arms, I plop onto the floor laying my head back looking up to the black above. You know what I find ironic, I watch others dreams yet it doesn't seem like I can dream myself. I can't really escape this place, I can't make my own safe space, I can't create a crush in my head and live out a life with them all I could do is fall asleep to all black and wake up to it as well.

"Honestly I question if anything will ever change." Muttering to myself out loud my eyes flutter shut while I imagine a pretty meadow I relax and think out loud. "I wonder if I'll ever get out of this curse.. it's not that bad I shouldn't complain but, it's lonely. I miss the conversations, I miss the flowers and the sounds of nature flowing through my ears. This shit sucks man."

Rolling over onto my stomach I lay my head into my arms as I sigh feeling the pull of another dream. "Damn, that was fast.."

Pulling myself up I look around a bit a see the dim light of colors slowly start to cloud my vision, my body falling down into the ground as the world around me starts to form.

"I wonder what's gonna come next, hopefully there's snacks here." Slowly closing my eyes as I feel wind rushing through my hair I suddenly stop mid air, confused I looked around as all the colors start to disappear again. "What the.." my words cut off as I plummet to the ground my hair flying into my face.

My vision darkens as I drop onto the ground leaves covering my body. 'Shit.'

----------------

Ok ok honestly the first chapter is still a work in progress but this is the idea I have so far and wanted to put something forward. The characters are different I'm going for a different theme here and hopefully it's better then the last or at least decent.

Enjoy!

Vote!

Comment!!!