My oc for twisted wonderland

Siren  is my male character  for twisted wonderland  based  of  Lord Shen from Kong fu Panda 2. This drawing  of him is  done in penile so there  is no color  and I'll just describe the colors. I'll also clarify apprentice.
(sorry it's sideways)

COLOR Siren's skin is very pale white all most ghost white

COLOR
Siren's skin is very pale white all most ghost white.His feathers are white and is design on the feathers for the diamonds and dots are black while the arrows are gray. In his hair freathers on both sides front he has to long black feathers. Siren's eyes are to different colors. The right eye (the one you can see) is very light blue all most silver. The left (hidden behind  feathers) is a deep ruby red. Siren's leg and feet are dark gray.
His pants are a dark teal with a red and gold rope in a bow on the side (the gold color is at the ends of the rope) The shirt     is made of fine silk and is a shiny silver with the neck and around end of the sleeves is a midnight purple.
His blade never leaves his side and the handle is made of obsidian and iron.
APPRENTICE
Siren's arms are wings with only the diamond pattern at the end and his hands are just 5 freathers that have special nerves that allow him to have a normal like hands. He can't fly  but if he is high up he can glide down.
Do to the fact  that his feet are bird talons he raps the bottom of his feet and lower part of his legs with bandages.
His leg are like  the legs of that of a bird so his legs work of the legs of a bird. His talens are as sharp  as blades.
Siren's  feathers  ends in points  because the feathers ends are sharp and ack like that of a knife. The only feathers  that don't act as blades are the ones on his head. His feathers  and talens have iron fused  in them that makes them like blades.
Siren hides his left eye do to a scar from a incident.
PERSONALLY
Quite, enjoys exploring, very smart but a trouble maker, can out wit almost every one he meets, love to train, explosions and fire, enjoys exploring  the dangers of magic,fireworks,and animals. His friends are his family. He will though  down  if his family  is hurt in any way. Loves to learn. Loves to read and write.
He fears hedgehogs, water, lage groups, pandas, and unable to save the ones he loves.
Random
He can generate  sparks by snaping his fingers
The scar on his left eye  is from his brother's lies.
His love pranks
Never had friends before
Hate his family plus status
Struggles with emotions
Siren does not understand the difference between  house cat, big cat, and grim. So he thinks that all of them are the same and trys play with them as house cats would.
He also never seen  a animal  like  Lucius, Grim, and all in savanahclaw.

On to the story