Chapter 1 It happened again.

In a small abandoned  village  hidden  in a bamboo  forest by a cliff. A 5'3, white male  peacock runs to the edge  of the cliff  stops and turns around. Short while later  a group  of 6 come right  in front  of the boy. A panda, a tiger, a snake, a monkey, a crane, and lastly  a blue and green peacock.
" no where to  run now monster" the Panda said looking very angry  at the poor white peacock  in front of him.
"Me a monster... You have  sided with  the true monster." The male said  back with his visible light blue eye.
"Lord Shu will  make a great  emperor than you ever were not that you'd get the chance to fix it Siren." The enraged tiger  said and the crane nodding in agreement as the panda got closer the white peacock.
"SHU SHU MY BROTHER WHO HURT ME  BY PUSHING MY FACE IN A HEADHOG'S QUILLS  AND THEN BURNING  IT." Siren  yelled  in protest. The panda  came close to the white  peacock  and push him saying to Siren before  he hit the ragging   river below  "nice try but your lies and true colors were revealed."

Else where in another  universe

"Crowley are you sure this  will bring me home?" A (your hight (shorter than Floyd) with (your hair color) said not sure if the bird man was positive about this.

"Yu I am positive  it'll get you home but this spell is a one time use only but its a portal to another world anyway you ready." Crowley  said with a proud smile  on his face. Yu nodded in agreement. Crowley then started  saying  a spell. A dark blue and green orb started  to appear. Yu did not like this and backed away. Than a bright  light flashed the caused   both Yu and Crowley to close their eyes. After a few  minutes the portal was opened but water was rushing out of it. Yu and Crowley  opened  their eyes to see this and Yu yelled 
"That  in the 7s is this"
As a young  male was thrown  out with the water and landed on the ground  unconscious as the the portal explodes. As Crowley  stood there shocked. Yu looked at the young male skin is very pale white all most ghost white.His feathers are white and is design on the feathers for the diamonds and dots are black while the arrows are gray. In his hair freathers on both sides front he has to long black feathers. The maleeyes are to different colors. The young  males eyes closed. His leg and feet are dark gray. That of a bird talons.
His pants are a dark teal with a red and gold rope in a bow on the side (the gold color is at the ends of the rope) The shirt is made of  silk and is a shiny silver with the neck and around end of the sleeves is a midnight purple. With a blade in his hand and the handle is made of obsidian and metal. Yu got closer to the male and lower  his hand  just above the mouth to see if the mysterious boy  way breathing. To his shock he was.
"CROWLEY snap out of it and help me get him to the infirmary."Yu snaped. Crowley then shock his head and came to move the unconscious male.

After moving the unconscious male

Yu and Crowley  talked-about how Yu was now stuck in this world and how the mysterious boy were trapped in twisted  wonderland because both Yu and the new boy were trapped Yu were to return to school with grim and could live in reambleshack even after they graduate do to not haveing a  home or family. Crowley also told him to go home and he'll watch the unconscious boy. So Yu left.

Reambleshack
Yu prov
As I  walked through the gate at reambleshack I heir grim run out and great me shocked. " henchmen I thought Crowley were to send  ya home." Then as I pick Grim up I explained what  happened  and said "tomorrow doing to be a  long day expshuly since everyone thought yesterday was the lasttime they were to see me" walked into the Drom to our room  I would  lie if I said I was never going to miss this place.