2. ˗ˏˋ꒰🍓꒱·𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒

ੈ✩‧₊˚٠Exercising your..telekinesis..
_____________________________________________

Your mind wanders, despite your sight fixated on the obnoxiously red coke can that contrasted the ceramic white of the walls. You feel it again - that shock of electricity between your legs when you think...about last night...his lips - his touch. The way his hands slid so gently against your skin, as if he was moulding you, his fingertips reaching places you simply had never quite managed to discover.

"Number Two. Concentrate." You look up at him, your view breaking with the coke can. He stands on the other side of the protective glass, the look on Brenner's face at your response was peculiar. One of frustration and yet one of humour. You supposed that the only reason he put up with your 'defiance' so to say, was because it gave somewhat of a refreshing aspect to the place

"I am." You snap at him, feeling the humiliation start to kick in as he points out your distraction.

But you know what Dr. Brenner wants from you, a display of something beyond human understanding so he can prod and poke you further.

"Something is stopping you. This is the warm up, number Two, how are we going to do the real training if you simply cannot crush a can?" He seems frustrated that your mind is elsewhere and not focused on the task at hand, and he speaks to you again in a firm tone.

"Focus." As much as you didn't want to give into him, the manipulative bastard, you know that not complying will reap your punishment.

Then the door opened. Your face warms up just by catching a glimpse of that soft, neatly kept blond hair.

Peter nods to you, stepping into the room. His subtle smile never faltering as he spoke.

"How is number Two's training going, Papa?" He speaks with that easy-going tone and demeanour as if nothing happened the night prior.

Dr Brenner sighed, and finished off the note that he was scribbling down,

"She is distracted. Defiant. Not doing as she is told."

You wish you didn't care so much as to give him a reaction, but his words were starting to grain on you - painting you as if you were a child misbehaving.

"I'm ti-"

"You are not acting like I expect you to," Brenner then suddenly stands up from his chair - and it was times like these you realised how really, you had absolutely no power in this place at all, even if power was what they were training you to have. He glared at you through the glass, and the slight tinge of humour that once lingered was far gone.

Your gaze dragged from him to Peter, who still remained staring, his smile disappearing off his lips as if he was silently trying to tell you to shut the fuck up.

"There is no use in continuing if you do not have energy. We will try again tomorrow." He turns to Peter, whispering something inaudible whilst discreetly passing him something that Peter hides in one of his pockets.

"I trust you can handle her." Dr. Brenner utters, implying that you be escorted back to your room, taking one last glance at you before leaving the room.

Peter walks up to you on the other side of the protective glass, his mocking smirk creeping onto his face once again.Just by him smiling like that you can tell he's thinking over what he did to you last night.

"Get out." You say nothing more to elaborate your irritation at him, but he knows full well your pride is cracking.

"You don't mean that." He speaks in a low tone to you, with that same smug twinkle in his eyes. He knows he's got you good, wrapped around his finger. Last night was just a reminder of that.