Chapter 3. "Guilt"

Raven-

Cyborg was whispering into Beast Boy's ear and his breathing was visibly calming down. I continued to lean against the now broken wall, my neck burned and I felt slightly sick.

Beast boy's shoulders were sagged as if in defeat and his ears were drooped. "Do you think you can explain to us about what's going on?" Cyborg's voice was soft and calming.

He shook his head slightly in confusion. He furrowed his eyebrows together and looked between us. "I don't know.. I keep blacking out and sometimes when I come to it..I.. have these horrible thoughts.."

He was mumbling nonsense. "What thoughts?" I asked.

"I want them to stop!" His voice was thick and full of hatred. Cyborg and I stepped back from the aggression in his tone. It scared the hell out of us. What was going on with Beast Boy?

His eyes teared up and he was yanking at his hair. "Please make it stop.." I bit my bottom lip and wrapped my arms around his trembling body. My cloak embracing us as he let his body weight rest against my stomach.

His eyes closed and he fell limp in my arms. Soft snores escaped his lips. I looked up at Cyborgs worried expression. "We go on watching shifts. Robin is not to know of this."

"Why?"

"He has enough to worry about" I gave him a knowing look. He nodded as we shared the same scene of Robin almost being killed by slade and how he was still out there.

"Don't tell Starfire either, she tells Robin everything" He nodded in agreement .

Cyborg looked down at Beast Boy. "I'll move our extra bed in BB's room for when we need to watch him" I nodded.

"I'll start tonight first"

Cyborg cocked an eyebrow "Are you sure? I mean after what happened tonight.."

"I'll holler if I need help" Cyborg hesitated but nodded eventually.