Chapter 2

Hello its the author! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Im sorry if its not the best like I said before I've only written one story before and that was 2 years ago :')

While writing this I managed to get sick so I'm sorry if it took longer than expected to come out.

______________

[Third person POV]

As the cloud of smoke slowly disappeared a figure was slowly becoming more visible.

[Shadows POV]

'Ugh.. Where are we?' I think before getting up from where we fell. As I look around i see were in a room? The walls are made of stone bricks and the floors made of nether bricks. Whos base are we in? I think and look around again. Wait.. I don't see sabre anywhere..? Where could he have gone? Did he get through the portal before me? What if the owner of this place kidnapped him!? I start thinking of what ifs before looking down at the ground 'Oh.' I realise that I'm in control of our body when I see that I'm not transperant anymore. 'That stupid chicken must have passed out when we went through the portal' I thought before looking at the portal behind me. 'Right I forgot about that.. Its not too late to back now right?' Just as I was about to take a step towards the portal it broke leaving me stuck here. I decide to go through the door I saw earlier and see if there's a exit to this place.

As I open the door and take a step inside, i look around and see a bed and a shelf with a mushroom in a flower pot. 'So something actually lives here and they have weird taste in houses' I think before deciding to leave the room and look for a possible exit out of this house.

Once i leave the room, I start walking around the portal room, looking for anything that's out of the ordinary until I notice two blocks that look different from the rest of the wall. When I get to the wall I accidentally step on a pressure plate that I didn't notice on the ground before.

The wall opens and revivals a different room in the house that looks somewhat normal? Obviously aside from the weird choice in blocks. I walk into the room before the secret door closes on me. Hold on. Is that a mushroom lamp!? Okay. This person is definitely weird and I would like to NOT meet them. (I can see shadow judging people before he even meets them)

I decide to walk into the middle of the room so I could see the room better than before. As I look around I see multiple chests on shelf's 'I probably shouldn't look through this persons belongings in case I find something I'm not ment to..' I think before looking around again and seeing a desk "well at least they're more organised than sabre and #####" I say to myself, not like there's anyone here right now.

I shake my head and look around again before deciding to go into the room on my right. After opening the door and walking inside I look around and- "what in the name of origin?" I say out loud while looking around the room 'this person must really like redstone..' I think to myself before just slowly backing away from the room, of course closing the door after I get out of the room.