chapter one

you never thought you would be convinced to go to a party like this. you weren't the type to go to a giant bonfire with beer and shit. you were the type to go for small gatherings with a few friends. you stepped on the sand, the heat from the fire already warming you up. the friends who had promised you they would be there were in fact nowhere to be seen. you surveyed the beach seeing few familiar faces. someone unexpectedly caught your eye, conrad fisher. he sat with his head in his hands, he always looked exhausted. you took your eyes off conrad and decided to go look for something to drink.

your friends still have not turned up. alone at a party you didn't even want to go to, of course. sitting on the sand in the middle of drinking games and conversations was getting awkward and quite frankly, pretty boring. you got up taking yourself down the beach. walking along the oceans edge, counting your steps. once you made it to where it was quiet, where no one was, you laid down on the sand, looking into the boundless sky. suddenly, you hear shoes on the sand.

turning your head, a lean figure appears before you. "escaping the party, hm?" conrad fisher says in his usual blank tone. "go away party boy." you reply sarcastically. he smirks, sitting down beside you. "you are y/n right?" he says this while looking your body up and down. you feel yourself get a bit flustered but ignore it because you were absolutely not letting yourself get red over conrad fucking fisher. " i am and you're the famous conrad fisher?" you smile, satisfied with your snarky remarks. "i don't know about famous," he licks his lips before speaking again, "why haven't i ever spoken to you before?"

the girls were right about him, he is quite mysterious and intriguing. "you have never taken notice to me before." you slid up into a sitting position, making eye contact with him. he leaned closer to you before saying "i wish i would have noticed you sooner, y/n." there were something about his eyes, they drew you in. he was obviously a bit drunk, why else would he be here? you didn't want to make a mistake with him, he's a fuck boy, you knew that. he has probably done this exact thing with lots of girls, said these words to lots of girls. you knew all of this but somehow you couldn't stop yourself from wanting him. maybe it was because you both had too much to drink or maybe it was because there was genuinely something there but whatever it was it was happening.

his looked into your eyes , putting your hair behind your ear. "you are beautiful, y'n." suddenly, his lips touched yours. he tasted of alcohol but that didn't bother you because it was conrad fucking fisher. he kissed rough but his hands were gentle. it was like he was a pro or something. he moved to your neck and you looked up at the sky wondering what the fuck you were doing. it felt so good, he felt so good. his hands went under your dress, gripping your thigh. he moved his lips back to yours. he smiled against you, pulling back from the kiss. "wow," he said this while letting out a small laugh, "you are incredible." you smiled, looking away from him. he turned your face back to him, leaning into you once again. his kisses were aggressive, passionate. his hands moved all over you. he pulled you on top of him, his hands going to your waist.

what was this turning into? what was going to happen next? you were getting into your own head, overthinking everything. this caused you to stop kissing him. "you okay?" he took a deep breath after saying this, like he was annoyed. "uh i don't know um," you took yourself off of his lap, "i should go, sorry." you said this as quickly as possible. gathering your thoughts and dusting the sand off your clothes. before conrad could get out another word, you took off walking down the beach. you didn't even look back, you didn't want to see his face. the embarrassment was already flowing through your body and you couldn't bare the extra humiliation.

the party was still going on but not as many people were there. it was quieter too, lots of random teenagers making out by a crackling fire. you couldn't even make fun of them because you were one of those teenagers. you walked around all of them, dodging the drunk horny teenage boys. you walked as quickly as you could, realizing how late it was. as you walked home, you thought about what just happened. you couldn't stop thinking about his hands. where he placed them on your body, how he moved them up and down your waist.  sneaking into your front door, you sighed, happy
that no one was awake. you snuck up into your room and took yourself to bed. thinking about conrad fisher's lips on yours.

chapter two coming soon