Untamed

You huffed at the contact, your hands going to his wrists as you both stumbled a little. You heard a loud slam, and then he was turning you round, and pushing you against the now closed door, kissing you again.

You broke the kiss as you struggled to breathe, moving your mouth to the side as you blinked, his lips moving down to your neck, and his hands moving to your waist and sliding round your back.

"Brad...we need to..." You breathed, just before he bit the skin just above your collarbone, making you fucking melt. "Fuck..." You swore loudly, your hands going to his shoulders, weakly adding the tiniest bit of pressure as though that would make him move away. "Brad-"

"I'll stop when you stop kissing me back." He whispered as he moved his mouth back to yours. You didn't help your case when you moaned into his lips as they moved expertly with yours. He knew how you tasted, how you moved, how you reacted, and he was using that to his advantage.

You gave up trying to push him away.

Your stomach was lighting up as he kissed you, the feeling shooting straight down to your core when his teeth caught your bottom lip, biting it gently, before releasing it and sliding his tongue over it. His hands slid down the side of your body to your thighs.

"Jump, princess." He panted, pulling back only the tiniest bit so that he could speak. You automatically obeyed him, the desire for him overpowering your common sense, and you used your grip on his shoulders to jump up and wrap your legs around his waist, before he anchored you back against the door. You could feel him, right at your centre as his hips pushed into you, his kiss swallowing yet another moan from you. While wrapping your arms around his neck, kissing him back with unhinged desire now, he moved back, away from the door, and after a few seconds of him walking, you felt him leaning down, and the bed on your back as he laid you on it.

He pressed into you as the kiss deepened, his right hand going to your thigh and gripping it through your jeans as you unhooked your ankles from his back. When his lips moved to your neck, his hands left your body and he hastily pulled his jacket off, chucking it to the floor before sliding his hands back around your waist.

"You have no fucking idea..." He breathed as he leaned down to give you a brief kiss. "How long I've tried...not to...you look fucking gorgeous all the fucking time..." He trailed his mouth down your jaw, to your neck again, switching between soft, short kisses, and gentle nips with his teeth as his fingers tightened around your back. "I have been wanting to kiss you again since Paris. Wanting to touch you for weeks..."

"I thought we were ...taking our time and-" You panted into the air, your fingers going to his hair as he followed the line of your collarbone with his tongue, making you shiver beneath him.

"I'll give you all the time you want after tonight, princess, I swear to god, I just need you." He whispered as he moved his mouth back to yours, and rolled you both over.

Once he was underneath you, with you straddled across his waist, he shifted so that he could sit up, keeping your lips attached the whole time, the kiss getting messier, and more desperate as each second passed. He helped you pull your own jacket off, your mouths breaking for a split second as he did, both of you looking at each other briefly before you crashed your lips to his again, your hands going to his hair, his sliding round to your back. He kissed down your jaw, your neck, until he found your special little spot again, sucking it harshly, making your fingers tighten in his hair.

You felt his hips buck up into yours, and he growled into your neck. One of his hands slid up your back, up your neck until he could grab your hair, and he tugged on it, making your head fall back, a loud moan falling from your lips as he attacked your neck.

One of your hands left his curls, running down his neck and down his chest, until your fingers felt the cold metal of his necklace.

Your necklace.

Your body tensed as the memory of you packaging the gift flooded through you. The last time you felt something positive towards him during that whole year. Before he sent you your things. It was the one thing he didn't send back.

He noticed you stiffen, and pulled back, looking up at you.

"Baby what..." He trailed off as you looked down at him, your fingers wrapping around the necklace. He knew what you meant by the action without you saying a single thing.

You kept it. You kept a part of me all this time.

He simply nodded, then used the hand in your hair to pull your lips back to his. The kiss took a different meaning this time. It wasn't simply fueled by your desires anymore, by your attraction to him. It was being driven by other emotions, like there was some unspoken forgiveness transpiring between the two of you, forgiveness for everything that happened, forgiveness for taking this long to reconnect.

His tongue explored your mouth, and you found your hips rocking into him as you took your hand off his necklace and wrapped it back through his hair, grabbing it, making him groan beneath you, making the both of you get more urgent with your movements.

His hands moved to your top, under the hem, bunching the material up to your chest before you pulled back and ripped it off, rushing back to his mouth. Your lips parted the slightest breath as you both hurried to undo the buttons of his shirt, and in seconds, he was tugging his arms out of it, the material joining the rest of the discarded clothes on the floor. Instantly, his hands came back to your body, on your back, fumbling to open your bra, and then throwing that behind you as well. Then his hands were on your chest, the cold air making your nipples hard, his warm fingers making them more sensitive.

Putting one hand on his neck, making sure he didn't break the kiss, you urged him back, the other hand going to the bed as you both lowered onto it. He grabbed your waist, then rolled you back over.

He moved down, his mouth coming level with your chest, and he looked up at you. Waiting for some kind of protest, some resistance, anything that told him that you didn't want this. That you shouldn't do this.

You never moved.

You just watched as he placed a hesitant kiss to your chest, the soft, fleshy part of your boobs, his eyes still locked on yours. The next kiss was placed in the middle of your chest. His hands slid over your hips, and his next kiss was on your stomach.

He finally tore his eyes away from you, the silent consent sparking his eagerness once again, and he rushed to undo the button on your jeans as he kissed down your stomach, pulling them off and smiling as you helped kick them off your ankles.

He crawled back over you, smashing his mouth to yours, his dick throbbing in his boxers while you moaned into the kiss.

"What do you want, princess?" He muttered against your lips, pushing his aching cock against you, biting his bottom lip as he watched your eyes roll back. "This?" He rocked against you again, making you moan loudly. "Or this?" He asked, moving his hand between your two bodies, his fingers pressing harshly against your clit, making your entire body tense as you gasped.

"I don't...fuck, Bradley I don't care." You whined, trying to clear your mind enough to form a sentence, but his hands, his lips, his fucking pet names, it was all clouding your brain. He took his hand away, crashing his lips to yours as he kissed you, deciding to grind his hips against you, which made you grab his face as you kissed him back with untamed eagerness. He leaned down on one of his elbows, his other hand going to his trouser button to pop it open, and push them down. Breathing heavily as his mouth fell to your neck, he wasted no time pressing open mouthed kisses to your skin as one of your hands went to his shoulder, your fingernails digging into the skin.

He needed this just as much as you did.