Chapter 6 Austins P.O.V The Date

"If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme,"

-Jimmy Cricket Pinocchio

I drove up to Violets driveway. I hope Sky does not know what I'm doing. If she found out that I'm going on a date with Violet...

I shudder at the thought. Then Sky definitely would not love, or even like me. I would be on her bad side. "Austin!" said a voice, interrupting my thoughts.

It was Violet. She was wearing a long light blue dress, her hair was in a bun, it seemed as if she had to look perfect for the date. She got into the car. "I'm super excited for this! I hope, no one comes and spoils it," Violet squealed.

Honestly, I wouldn't care if it was messed up. I could say that I planned it and hopefully she would break up with me. We pulled up to the restaurant. We walked in, hand in hand. We sat down at a table near the window. "Look at the stars, aren't they lovely tonight?" I asked.

"Yes," Violet responded.

Then the door opened. Thankfully Violet was facing away from the door, for if she wasn't, things wouldn't be as good. It was Sky. I saw look over here. Soon our "waiter" came and introduced her self.

I knew it wasn't a real waiter, for she looked like Sky. We placed our orders. Sky went back to her seat. "So are you enjoying this so far?" I asked, uncertain about what to say.

"Yes, it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be so far," Violet stated, smiling.

We sat there quiet for the next few minutes. Soon, Sky came back with our food and our drinks. "Enjoy!" Sky stated.

"Wait," Violet commanded.

Oh no! I braced myself, prepared for what was about to happen. "Can you get my fork?" Violet asked.

Sky bent over to get the fork, just then Violet poured her Pepsi over her! I felt the urge to do something back to Violet, but I was able to hold back. "Oh, I'm so sorry! By the way, I didn't know you work here Sky!" Violet exclaimed.

Oh no! she knows! I can feel that something bad is about to happen. "I'm so sorry. On the bright side, you now look better in that outfit!" Violet remarked.

I need to pretend that I didn't know that she was here. So I asked "Sky?" in the best confused voice that I could think of.

"Can I still get the money?" Sky asked.

I have a feeling Violet would say no. "No!" responded Violet "excuse me Austin."

She left us. I was left with the girl I love alone. She knows about the date now. How will she act like towards me? In order to make it up and have her like me more or think that I'm not as bad as Violet, I told her, "Here, I will pay you."

I handed her the money. Then, we just stared into each others eyes.

I saw stars in hers, dancing around. Her eyes take my breath away every time I see them. If only I hadn't agreed to being Violet's boyfriend. I would be with Sky right now, away from all this, just the two of us. Sky put a smile on her face. I sighed.

The smile quickly went away when Violet came back. "Please Sky, go away! I don't want you to keep ruining my date!" Violet exclaimed.

Sky walked away. Then I saw a ladybug on her shoulder. She as beautiful as a ladybug, I thought. "Violet, do you want to leave?" I asked.

Violet placed her head against me and nodded yes. She had a depressed face. We got into the car. "What is wrong?" I asked.

"Well, tonight was supposed to be perfect, every other date that I have had was ruined. The kid that I hate was always there," Violet responded.

"Why do you hate Sky?" I asked.

"Well, I don't want to say," Violet responded, "OMG I BROKE A NAIL!" she screamed.

"Calm down I told her, by the way me and Sky planned it," I stated.

"I know you wouldn't do that and DO YOU KEEP A EMERGENCY NAIL KIT IN YOUR CAR LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?!?!" Violet asked panicking.

Seems like it's going to be hard breaking up with her. "Violet, your house is right here. You most likely have a nail kit in there," I told her.

"Oh we are here already!" Violet exclaimed. She hopped out of the car and I rolled down the window. "Now that I think about it, I liked tonight. It was fun for me. When do you want to go out again?" Violet asked, starring into my eyes.

It's always the eyes that are irresistible.

"Well, tonight stunned me, for there was way too much drama than I normally experience. I think I would like some time to settle down and get use to it," I responded.

That was the perfect excuse for me not to date her for a while. "OK how about a week?" she asked.

"Yes that's fine," I responded when I was really thinking, a week, that's not long enough.

Well, at least I have a week to prove myself to Sky...

***

There! I really love writing this. This chapter was way longer than I expected it to be. So is everyone curious about why Violet hates Sky. It will be in one of the next coming up chapters. Anyway, Enjoy!