It takes a long time to get into it, sorry not sorry xx

You and Eddie had been friends forever but recently you had been looking at him different.

You sat at the back of the class with your Walkman playing the cassette that Eddie had made you. *bang* the door comes flying open with Eddie tumbling through, you giggle looking over at him. He walks over and sits next to you pulling your headphones off. "Hey,what the hell?" You say Turing the Walkman off. "You need to pay attention doll" Eddie says laughing and looking at the board "oh fuck off " you say putting your Walkman in your backpack.
*time skip to lunch*

You walk straight to Eddies table *sitting next to him* "hey gorgeous" he says makeing you blush like crazy. You hide your face to stop him seeing you blush. You start eating listening to him talking about how his uncle isn't home this weekend and he has nothing to do. "I'm not doing anything this weekend" you blurt out without thinking "you wanna come round for the weekend then?" Eddie says looking straight into my eyes "yea ofc I'll tell my mum in a min" you say drawing your eyes away from him "meet me at my van after school doll" he says standing up to walk to class. "Bye ed's" you say walking to Pe.
*after Pe*

You walk out still in your kit (which was a tight scort and tight top) you practically run to his van. You see him leaning against his door talking to your brother Dustin. You walk up "hey Ed's, hey dusty" you say throwing your backpack into the van and walking over to them. "Hey y/n" they both say. "I've gotta go" Dustin says walking off "oh bye dusty I'll see you when I come home" you say both waving at each other. "You look good in that kit" Eddie says jumping into the van. You flip him off walking over to the other door. You jump in and sit at the end "why you over there,I don't bite ya know" Eddie says pulling out of the school car park "wish you would" you say under your breath as you move closer. "What?" Eddie said looking over at you "oh nothing" you say giggling to yourself.
*you arrive at his trailer*

He walks over to your door and opens it "m'lady" he  says, you grab you backpack and say "thank you good sir" jumping out. You walk into his trailer and sit on his counter "oh shit" you say putting your head in your hands " what?" He says pulling them away "I forgot my pjs" you say jumping off the counter "ohhh, you can just wear some of my clothes, no big deal haha" he says walking to his bed room. You felt butterflies in your stomach as he walks away. He comes back throwing you one of his t-shirts "thank you" you say catching it. You walk to his bathroom and put it on.

*this is the t-shirt he gave you*

*this is the underwear you were wearing*

You walk out and sit on his couch, you could feel his eyes on you and it felt good. He walkes over "wanna smoke?" He says picking up a spliff "yea ofc" you jump up with no bra on. You walk out side and start smoking, passing the spliff back and fourth. Eddie could see you shivering and took off his jacket passing it to you."thanks" you say moveing closer. You both finished the spliff and walked back inside. You looked into the mirror and saw that your nipples could cut through ice. "Cold are we?" Eddie said staring at your tits "well you seem to like it" you say throwing a pillow at him.
*some times passes*

"Hey I'm bored, wanna play truth or dare" you say sitting on the floor making sure to show your panties abit. "Yea ofc" he says as he keeps glancing down. "Okay then, truth or dare?" You say with a devilish smile. "Truth" he said shoving a chip into his mouth "ugh boring, if you could fuck me would you?" You say looking up at him "woah, erm yea" he said nearly choking on his chip "truth or dare" he said picking up another chip "dare" you said giggling "since you were cheeky. I dare you to turn me on" he said with his cheeky smile. You stand up and walk over to him, you sit on his lap and start to slowly dry hump him. You could hear one or two grunts slip out of his mouth as u feel it poke into your thigh. You stand up and go to sit back down, but he stands up and grabs your ass "don't start what you can't finish" he whispers into your ear "who said I won't make you finish" you whisper back laughing.