TW:smut,swearing,degrading

He picks you up and carry's you to his bed. "God your hot" he says throwing you on to his bed. You sit up grabbing his jaw and pulling him into a long hard kiss. You start makeing out (he's on top btw) you start playing with his long curly hair as you fight for dominance with your tongues he won and starts to explore your mouth slowly bringing his hand down to your ass and squeezing it. He starts to kiss your neck leaving hickeys. He pulls his top of you exposing your tits. He kneels over you admiring them. He pulls of his top "fuck your tattoos are hot" you say staring at them. He quickly took a tit into his mouth swirling his tongue around your nipple makeing a few moans escape your mouth. "You like that baby" he says bitting lightly on your skin "mmm y-yes" you say getting wetter by the minute. He stands up takeing his jeans off so he's just in his boxers. You could see his bulge through his boxers which made you excited knowing you did that "stand up" he demanded, you obliged he bent down and slowly pulled you panties off makeing you groan "touch me please" you begged "I like you begging for me" he said pushing you back on the bed with his head between your legs. He kissed you clit makeing you squirm, he grabbed you hips to make you stay still for him.he puts his tongue on your lips and starts to explore your pussy going faster and faster. You could feel you were about to cum "e-e-Eddie" you spit out in between moans "yes slut" he said with his mouth still on your pussy "can I-I cumm p-p-please" you say getting closer and closer "not yet" he says shivering to fingers into you makeing your back arch "if you cum before I tell you, you won't be able to walk." You felt like being naughty so after 50 more seconds you cummed all over his face. He looked up at you with devilish eyes. "Stand up you whore" he said looking over you, you did still weak in the knees. "On your knees" he said pushing your head down. You looked up at him tugging on his boxers, you pull them down makeing him grunt. You lick the pre cum off the tip makeing him jerk. You slowly start to take his cock into your mouth makeing him moan in his hot deep voice. You start bobbing your head faster and faster, he grabs a fist full of hair pushing you to take it all in. "You ok?" He asked, you nod with his cock still in your mouth. He starts to go faster "I'm gonna fucking cum" you start to give it your all as you feel his hot cum shoot to the back of your throat. You stand up and swallow looking up at him, he kisses you lightly pushing you back on the bed. "Fuck me please" you say looking into his eyes "if you ask so nicely sweetheart"he says putting his tip on to your clit makeing u let out a light moan. He slowly puts it in giveing you time to adjust to his size. You give him a light nod bitting on to your bottom lip, he starts to go quicker and harder hitting your g-spot every time makeing you scream in pleasure "shut the fuck up you slut" he said shoving to fingers into your mouth makeing you gag. "I'm c-close" you say into his ear "me too" he says with his hot breath on your neck. His thrusts start getting more and more sloppy letting you know he was close "can I cum in you" he says right into your ear you can't make words so you just nod cumming onto his dick. As he cums you can feel his hot cum shoot into you. He lies down next to you panting like a dog you turn over and kiss him on the lips lying your head on his chest and falling asleep "your mine now" he says going to sleep.