Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm the author of this book! This is my brand new book, 'A Riddle's Love.' 

Here's some quick info:

1.) I will not be writing smut. I like writing books that all audiences can read, so smut must be forgotten about.

2.) I do not own any of the characters, other than Y/n. Mattheo Riddle belongs to yasmineamaro and the rest of the characters belong to J.K Rowling.

3.) If you don't enjoy the book, or the way I have written the book, don't comment hateful things, as hate is not tolerated. If you don't like my book, stop reading it. It's that simple!

4.) If you do like my book, leave a comment! I'd love to here from you guys and will try to reply to the comments I can ASAP (As soon as possible)!

5.) I did have a Draco Malfoy series that was discontinued due to my HBO Max subscription being ended. If your okay with that then go check it out. The first book is called 'Malfoy Mon Amour' and you can find the rest on my profile from there.

6.) I am a bit new to writing having never written a book and actually keeping it up, so if you see any mistakes, anything I can fix, and/or you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments or on my conversations wall. Also, let me know which chapter it is in, so I know where I need to fix what. 

Thank you for reading this book and I hope you enjoy! Happy reading!