Cocky little Haven

Astrid 

Like a lost puppy, I followed Haven. I wanted to get out but unfortunately for me, I didn't know the way out. I know silly me, stalking someone like this and not knowing how to get back. I should've thought of that before following this creature (Haven) around. I can't say that I regretted it though. 

Sitting on a nearby bench, I watched as Haven did tricks using his board. It made me wonder, How come he hides this other side of him? He looks cool and dreamy  when he does that. Flipping his board in the air and mounting it again, I can't help but sigh. This haven was definitely better although I don't mind the dorky and shy Haven at school. 

Here in this place, he was confident, He was like a free bird. People cheered as he scooted his way down the rink, his smile seemed true and genuine, makes me wanna see that more often. I made a mental note to follow him and find out tomorrow. 

After probably a million years, his eyes met mine and confusion was immediately seen on his features. He's probably wondering why I'm still here, with a polite smile to the people who was tapping him on his back in amazement and awesomeness, he made his way to me, stopping directly in front of me. 

"What are you still doing here, stalker?" Asked him. I winced at the name.

"It's Astrid, not stalker." I retorted, "And I don't know the way out." I mumbled 

He looked skeptical for a moment before he burst out into a fits of laughter. I held the want to pout at him. "You followed me here with no idea how to go home?" He asked seemingly amused as he gazed down at me. I nodded sheepishly. 

"Yeah. Pretty much." 

He chuckled, "You're crazy," He tucked his board to his arms and made a sign using his head as if saying 'Come on', "I'll drop you off to your house." He offered. 

Of course I shook my head, Who knows he might secretly be a serial killer or something. "Just help me find my way out." 

"No, I'm dropping you off." He insisted 

"Its okay, I don't need a ride." 

"Well, I'm not gonna let you take the cab." He said, grinning. "Either you accept my offer or I leave you here." 

"You won't do that." 

He shrugged, "Try me."

I scoffed. Is this his real attitude? "Fine." I grumbled. He gave a smirk in victory. 

"Good girl." 

"But only this time!" I made sure. He gave me a two finger salute. 

"Let's go stalker." 

"It's Astrid!!" 

* * * 

Currently, we are here sitting on his Black 2010 Ford. Me looking out the window as he carefully drive towards my home. It was nothing but silence until Haven decided to finally break it. 

"Do you usually do that?" He asked, eyes still fixed on the road. I looked over to him with furrowed brows

"Do what?" 

He shrugged, "Stalking?" 

"It's not stalking!" I defended with a hiss

"What ever you say, but do you?" 

"Not really. I was curious so I decided to follow you. That's it." I briefly explained but that was enough. I don't want him to know that I wanted to get to know him.

"Oh," He looked my side and gave me a smirk "I thought that you were stalking me because you have this undying love inside of you that can't be tamed anymore." 

I glared his way hard earning myself a laugh. God, this guy seriously? Is he the same Dorky Haven?! "What the hell did you do to Haven?" I mumbled to myself.

He seemed to have heard it as he once more glanced at me looking amused, "I am Haven, M'lady." 

"No, I mean the shy and innocent, Haven." I made sure to emphasize the word Shy and Innocent 

"I am innocent." He seemed even more amused now and for some reason it makes me feel somewhat accomplished.

"Not that kind of innocence, you know the.. Like.." I trailed my hand flying every where searching for the right word. 

"Naive?" 

"Yes!" I pointed, "Exactly that! That's the kind of Haven I'm searching for!"

He shrugged once more making me cringe a little, "You'll see him tomorrow." 

"Stop shrugging, shrugger." I said with distate 

He was about to shrug again when I gave him a bored look, "Seriously?" 

He smiled sheepishly, and turned his full attention back to the road. After a while he pulled up, in front of my house. 

"Thanks for the ride." I said before opening the door. Just when I was about to close it Haven called, "Wait!" 

"What?" 

"Can I borrow your phone?" He requested, his hand already stretched to get it. I looked over to him and raised a brow

"Why?" I asked

"I'm out of battery and I need to text Johny." He said, flatly. Convinced. I handed him my phone. Hey, its the least I could do. He gave me a ride after all. He typed something and I patiently waited for him to finish. 

"Here. Thanks." He smiled and handed me the phone. I closed his car door and he went on to his merry merry way.

Still looking over to where Haven car dissapeared to, I felt a silly smile crept on my lips. This side of Haven ain't that bad. 

A vibration on my phone broke me off my thoughts. Lifting it up and looking over to it, another smile made it's way to me. It was from an unknown number but of course I know whom it was by the content of its message. 

Unknown number; 

Stalker ;) 

I shake my head and chuckled. 

Sneaky little bastard. 

Chapter end.

Hi. 

I only update when I feel like it.

-NameIsHiccup