chapter one - the outcast

Jack Sparrow was in a prison sell and he was just sitting there and one of the guards was guarding Jack's sell and Jack Sparrow just was drinking some rum but. There was a very good surprise for what is to come, and female will hat hiding her face and the guards pulled out there guns "freeze!!" they said to the woman and she looked at the guards still not showing her face, all she did was smirk "Do you know who I am?"The woman said and one of the guards only said "Your a trespasser!! Now who are you and why are you here?!" The female just looked up and started to attack all of the guards and the guards went running like little pack of wolves that just got defeated and then the woman free's jack sparrow "Your welcome now get out as you can" Then jack sparrow started to run away from the people who are trying to put them behind rusty bars and they ran but the woman's coat got caught up in a nail on the roof and then she fell but landed then everyone was screaming because it was the wanted ship stealer, Dakota Rizon even jack Sparrow was shocked because he heard of her before. Dakota had no Where to go now everyone saw her and one of the villagers said "GUARDS THERE'S THE OUTCAST SOMEONE GET HER BEFORE SHE HURTS US ALL!!!" Dakota was in shock she couldn't move but jack sparrow yelled for Dakota "Ma'am move!! Your gonna be dead!!" Dakota couldn't hear Jack's voice because the shock made her zone out and Jack Sparrow saw the guards running to Dakota and Jack Sparrow saved Dakota and they both started running to lose them and when they finally did they had to get to rest.

After the very long chase Dakota looks at jack, "Why did you?-" Dakota was cut off by Jack Sparrow "Because you helped me the only repayment is to safe you my dear from those fancy little rats." Jack said to Dakota. Few hours later Dakota was just sitting on the island with Jack Sparrow "So what brings you here my lady?" Jack said with a smirk and Dakota said "To try to stay alive. I may be a lady but I'm also a outcast. I basically steal other pirates places to become the only one on the ship." Dakota said with a straight face and Jack just looked at the woman "Really?!" Jack said that he was so shocked because he had never met a female so alone but so unwanted and so misunderstood but he kept his ground because he didn't want to feel weak or even a easy to put down But the one thing that he never did in his life was stay by her side.