Stolen

"what's your purpose here? She asks with my chin still resting in her hand.

"I was bought by my master at a slave auction."

Surprise show's itself on the woman's face and she turns and looks at the man standing at the door, whom I haven't noticed due to the woman distracting me.

"William bought a slave? And I didn't even know about it. Tsk tsk, and our parents thought that he was different from all of us, that he had a heart." So that's how these two know each other, their siblings.

She turns and looks back at me. "Turns out that we're all the same."

Her eyes divert to the window and curious as to what she's looking at my gaze follows her. And soon after we hear galloping sounds. Guess he's back.

"What are you called?" She asks

"My name is Jennie."

She takes my hand into hers and unexpectedly lift's me off the bed. "Beautiful name. Come we must go greet my brother, he just returned from his journey."

We walk out of the bedroom and down the stairs. My master is just entering the door and we both stop and look at him. When he finally notices us the woman besides me gives him a big smile.

My master however does not seem as excited as she is to see her. He has a huge scowl on his face. "What brings you here Jisoo."

The woman's smile drops. "Is it wrong to just want to visit my brother and simply have a nice, normal chat?"

My master walks from the door and starts climbing the stairs. Jisoo who's name I've just come to learn follows after him. And seeing that she was the one who brought me down here I choose to follow them too.

Mr McConaughey opens the door to his office and enters his office with Jisoo following closely behind him. "Stop with the nonsense Jisoo we both know you only visit me when you want something from me and what is she doing here." He asks referring to me.

Jisoo's ever present smirk disappears at my master's words to be replaced by a cute pout. She places a hand on her forehead in a dramatic and says.

"Oh you would me brother, I, as your sister came here to see you and you accuse me of such foul things. I brought her here I took a liking to her." She looks at me through the corners of her eyes, that motion causes me to gulp nervously.

My master says nothing and instead  looks at Jisoo very seriously. Jisoo cracks  under the stare and says. "Okay..okay your right I did come here for a reason. I need a small favor from you."

"What might that be?" Asks Mr McConaughey.

"It's nothing serious really, I just need to borrow 10 of your horses. I'm hosting a ball at my manor, don't know if mother already told you. I have 10 carriages that would  transport the guest's but I lack the horses to drive those carriages." She finishes with a serious look.

"Why don't you just buy them, you have the money for that don't you?" He replies looking at her skeptically.

"Of course, but why would I buy horses while knowing that my brother owns a ranch." Says Jisoo with her signature smirk.

"You'll have them but what's in it for me?"

"Well, you'll be invited to the party and given a chance to find yourself a real woman." She says that whole sentence looking at me.

"Plus mother and father are going to be there and they'll be delighted to see their youngest child."

"You'll have your horses. Please get off my property now!" Master says while gritting his teeth. These two must have bad history.

After saying that Mr McConaughey exits the room.

"Wow that was eventful. Let's go shall we?" She takes my hand in hers and gives it a peck. I cant help but blush, though I don't understand why she's doing this.

"Where to?" I question.

"To my home of course, I have a much bigger bed then the one you currently sleep on." She says the last part in a whisper.

I don't think much of it but just follow the woman towards her carriage. I have a feeling that I shouldn't have left  my masters house but I've been staying here for a while now, with my only company being the stoic butler, it's very boring. Jisoo seems more interesting than her brother.

We leave by the carriage to Jisoo's home, luckily it doesn't take us the whole day to get there. The place is guarded by a huge wall and there are guards at the front gate. There's a beautiful fountain in the front and the house itself looks like a castle. I'm in awe of the place. It's so much different than the place we're just from.

This place feels more lively, like people actually live here. The carriage stops and Jisoo climbs out leaving me alone in the carriage and does something that I wasn't expecting. She goes to my side of the carriage and opens the door for me.

"Oh you didn't have to." I say blushing.

She then picks me up and puts me gently on the ground. "Your right I didn't have to but I wanted to."

"Come we still have some time before the sun sets I want to show you around my manor."

Half an hour later we were done with the tour. she had shown me her garden, which she claimed is her favorite part of the huge manor. She then proceeded to the dining room, kitchen, every room here except for the basement which she claims that it's forbidden for anyone but herself to enter. I wonder what she keeps down there.

She the unexpectedly she picks me up bridal style and starts climbing up a long set of stairs. I want to ask where we're going but I'm too afraid of knowing the outcome.

"Now I'm going to show you the most important part of the whole manor." She says with that devilish smirk of her's .I gulp and nervously ask "where might that be."

That causes her smirk to grow wider and she answers. "My bedroom of course."

____________________________________________
Stick around folks it's about to get steamy up in here.🥵 (・o・)