Layth Raweka Talxon

Age: 240 (looks: 25)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Species: Dark Fey (Fae Folk)

*Kingdom: Kingdom Caeli

*Role: Prince of Caeli

Personality: evil, cruel, manipulative, dangerous, intelligent, mischievous, enigmatic, brutally honest but also possesses a silver tongue (persuasive, eloquent... even when one is cautious you'd still catch yourself believing his twisted truths). He considers revenge a virtue.

Appearance: Dominik Sadoch

In his faery form, Layth has large feathered wings, the colour jet black, each individual feather tipped with a slight silver tinge

In his faery form, Layth has large feathered wings, the colour jet black, each individual feather tipped with a slight silver tinge. He also has horns (similar to the ones shown in one of the pics below, but like his wings, black with silver-tinged tips) and elven ears.

Backstory: Layth has a deep loathing for the unification of all the lands of Nerev. He has an evil intent to return his kingdom to the mighty, superior status that it once was; the people of Caeli should be highly revered as they once were. Only his parents (king and queen) are aware that he resents the decision to unite the sky kingdom with the other lands, as well as the few rebels that he has managed to gather (these rebels are those people of Caeli who also hold the same chauvinistic views).

Flaws: Iron is a major weakness-it can burn his skin and retrain his magick, cannot outright lie (he can twist the truth and choose his words cleverly to form some sort of lie)

Strengths/Powers: Invisibility, using Glamours - the ability to cast illusions or manipulate what we see in order to trick you, Durability - can take on more trauma than humans without feeling discomfort or injury, Clever word play, healing, enhanced strength and stamina

Other: His faery form typically takes form in the Fae Realm, and it takes an immense amount of strength and magick for Laith to take on this form in the mortal realm.

~~~

_deathbywords_

may_day07