🌷Lies, till The End Do Us Part🌹( Rewritten!) Edited!)

"Morning young Lord. I have brought you your tea."
Ciel slowly shifted in his bed."..ugh...alright." Sebastian began to pour his tea.
"Sebastian." Ciel looked at his tall butler. "Yes Lord?"
"Today, we are going to town." This made Sebastian's eyes widen." Oh this is new, why might it be the reason?" Sebastian handed Ciel's favourite tea, Earl Grey.
"I just have the feeling to walk down the town. Is that bad?" Sebastian shakes his head. "No, not at all." Ciel shifts in his seat, while Sebastian start dressing his young Lord.
"That..., and I have a feeling that something will happen."
This made Sebastian stop for a moment. "Interesting, well as you say we will go then. Would you like to have the servants come too?"
Tying off his ribbons, Ciel speaks." Yes, but only Snake, and Skyrim." This made Sebastian think for a moment, just what was his Lord thinking? or could it be that.

{ Flash  Back}

The door slowly opened, to Sebastian's surprise, the Undertaker stood at the door.

"Why hello...., this is a surprise. You don't usually show up here."

Undertaker slightly bowed his head."Do excuse me...., but you see this has something to do with Miss _____." Undertaker lifted his large dark hat off his head.
This piqued Butler's interest. "Alright tell me, but do make it quick, I have my master to attend to."

'What would the Undertaker even want with ___anyways, she is just as human as he. He is far too odd.' Thought Sebastian.

"Of course, as you know the young lady has been under my care for some time now."  Sebastian nods, his crimson eyes shining.

" Come tomorrow at 6 O' Clock something is bound to happen in the town."

"Your saying Miss______, is possible in danger?"

"Not quite, but more like her mind is."

Sebastian clicked his tongue. "The point being?"

"Yes, she has a meeting with someone. I'm worried for her since she is....a human women." Sebastian looked down in shock. He couldn't let anything bad happen to me, for the sake of them, his master. Since she showed up, everything was one big question around her.

"I understand." Sebastian stepped forward to the silver-haired reaper, his eyes sharp, but he seemed to hold some emotion on his face. " Undertaker, all that I ask is, watch her, keep her soul safe. As a Butler to Phantom hive estate, I am to follow the Young Lord."

"I will do my utmost, a shattered girl like her would not be good." The two bowed to each other in agreement. ( Oh..._____, where have you gone to.) Taking his leave, the Undertaker quietly left. His quiet plan worked a bit. It seemed to him Sebastian still doesn't know she is a reaper or even him for that matter. That's how Undertaker wanted it to be, for a while. To lie to the demon, for his, and ____'s own good.

🌹🌹♠♦♣♠🌹♣♠♣🌹♦♣♠♣♠♣♣🌹🌹🌹🌹♣♠♣🌹

I woke up to a light tap on my face."....mh...." Opening my eyes, I saw Oscar looking down at me.
"...hello there." I reached over to pet the gentle snake. " Still looking out for me huh."
"Ssssss...." He replied. Liking the side of my face.  He could tell something was off about me. " There is no lying to you, my head does hurt a little, but it's no real trouble." I sat up, to get dressed.
"Well let's get this done, and over with." I grabbed my dead scythe. Still thinking about how I was human, and yet I could touch one of them.
Joker stepped out of his room, just about the same time as me. Greeting each other, we walked down the steps.