House Rules

Alright, there will be slow updates and stuff like that. I'm a college student and sometimes I can't be bothered to do anything. 

This is the Bleach Father Scenarios book, inspired by GoldenBeatrice777. I'll try to stay true to the character as close as I can but no promises.

So lets get started with the information!

Rule 1: For some reason, I like choosing characters' gender, so I apologise that I'm going to choose your gender in the scenarios. They won't all be females, I hate when people do that, I mean there might be some guys reading this, so I'll change different genders.  

Rule 2: You can request anything that you would dream of doing with a character that is your father (with reason). 

Rule 3: I'll be going with canon ships. I know. I know. It sucks but Bleach has been over since 2016, it's 2022. The canon ships are IchiHime, RenRuki, GinRan (We all know they were dating at some point in their lives), ByaHisa, IsshiMasa. Ichigo X Orihime, Renji X Rukia, Gin X Rangiku, Byakuya X Hisana, Isshin X Masaki. For characters like Sosuke Aizen, Kensei Muguruma and Toshiro Hitsugaya, you can choose or use an oc for them to be with. 

Rule 4: I suck at my basic language as it is, and I've known English my entire life but whenever I type, I don't make sense at times. So I apologise if nothing makes sense or the gramma is shit, there's a reason why I keep failing English!!

Rule 5: With you being the child of a Bleach character, I hope you don't mind me choosing your appearance. Also for a reference, I've made some Gacha characters. You can just ignore them.