Chapter 2 - The first night at Eddie's

TW - Eating disorder

Chrissys pov -

As I got out of the van and walked to his trailer. He opened the door for me.

"Welcome.. to my.. humble home." Eddie said jokingly as he opened his arms to show me. I laughed.

"The maid took the day off and I wasn't expecting any guest." He said with a sigh.

"That's okay." I said. "So where shall I sleep and does anyone else live here?" I asked.

"Well my uncle does. But he is never home he is either always working or stays with his girlfriend." He said as he walked to go make him self a sandwich. I sat down on the couch and waited.

"Here ya go. It's ham, cheese, lettuce, and mayo." He said with a smile as he walked over to where I was sitting and sat down beside me.

"Oh no thank you." I said. "I'm not hungry."

"Chrissy you did not even eat your lunch so here, you don't have to eat all of it just eat half so your not hungry later." He said sweetly with a smile. Oh come on this is so not cool. How am I supposed to resist that smile!?!?

"Fine." I said firmly as I ate the half. I tried to keep it down the best I could but I couldn't. "Hey where is the bathroom?" I asked quickly.

"Uh... it's over there to the left." He said concerned at how quickly I said that.

I quickly walked over to the bathroom.i closed the door and puked. I sat there for 5 minutes to let my stomach calm down. "Chrissy, you okay?" I heard Eddie ask from outside the door.

"Y-" I started but quickly puked again. "Chrissy?!" He sounded alarmed. "I'm coming in!" He said as he opened the door. When he walked in he had a concerned look on his face. He quickly rushed over. He held my hair back and rubbed my back. I stopped puking after 2 minutes and I just sat down there and closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Uh... okay. I will go get you something to wear from your pile of clothes okay?" He said. I just nodded in return.

He returned later with only... sweatpants? "Okay so there was a bit of a problem. It seems your mom gave you no shirts just uh your bras and under, yeah soooooo uhm do you wanna spare shirt? I can go get one." He said with a kind smile as he handed me the sweatpants. I just nodded again.

I stood up and closed the door to change. I put my pants on and by the the time I was done Eddie had knocked on the door. "Come in." I said.

He walked in and showed me a Black Sabbath shirt. "Is this good?" He asked. "It might be a little bit big but uh yeah." He said. I just took the shirt and he got the message to walk out. I felt really embarrassed so I had stopped speaking.

After I got dressed I walked out of the bathroom and Eddie was sitting on the couch. I went over and sat next to him and just looked at my hands, not sure what to say. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked as he placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him.

"N-no... it's just.." I started but couldn't find the words. Eddie sat patiently looking at me with kind eyes.

I looked into his. I don't know why everyone thought he was a freak. I mean, if you take a minute and look at him... you can see a sense of comfort in his eyes or at least I can.

"Well it's just... I have an eating disorder." I said as I quickly looked away in embarrassment. I could feel his eyes still looking at me.

I'm so stupid I mean why would I tell him that. He will probably kick me out of his house. I'm so stupid. He probably thinks-

I was cut off by Eddie's hand being placed on my nee. He had gotten up and was sat in front of me. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"It's okay Chrissy. I would never tell a soul. And we can fix this together okay?" He said with a sweet smile. "Okay." I said
as I wiped my tears away.

"Oh yeah you never answered my question." I said.

"Well what was your question." He said confused.

"Well I was wondering where I was gonna sleep." I said.

"Ohh well you can take my bed I will take the couch." He said standing up.

"No, I will take the couch because that is your bed not mine." I said firmly.

"Are you sure?" He asked confused as to why I did not want the bed.

"Yes I am sure now goodnight." I said as I grabbed the blanket and the couch pillow and layed down.

"Alright, goodnight, sweet dreams princess." He said as he walked back to his room leaving just the tiny kitchen lamp on.

I tried my hardest to sleep for probably an hour before I gave up. I wonder if Eddie is up.

I quietly walked down the hallway and opened his door quietly. There he was turned around sleeping. He was turned to the side and his rings were spread out on his night stand. His room was messy but I didn't mind. I walked over to his bed and tapped his shoulder.

"Eddie. Are you awake?" I whispered.

He turned around and opened his eyes as he sat up. "I am now, what's up? Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah it's just.." I started trying again to find the right words.

"Couldn't sleep?" He said. "Yeah." I said.

"Well the couch is really uncomfortable so would you like to swap?" He asked.

"Not exactly." I said.

"Okay... then what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Well I was thinking sense I want you to get some sleep to.... we could maybe share." I said sheepishly as I looked down at my hands. "Alright." He said.

So I got into the bed under the covers. Eddie turned to face away from me. I just layed there and stared at the wall. I started moving around trying to get comfortable. That's when I felt Eddie turn around. He just layed there. He looked so peaceful. I wanted to hug him but he probably didn't like me like that. I just layed down again facing towards him. Staring at his peaceful face. I turned around before I did anything stupid and tried to fall asleep. Hoping next morning I would hopefully be able to eat something and get closer with Eddie sense I am going to be staying with him......