The Spanish Little Elf Went Crazy

Elysium is like an endless beautiful city. Here, you can find people of all generations, from Joan of Arc to Cameron Boyce (A/N: May they all rest in peace.). A house appears each time a new soul enters this part of the Underworld. This house is like a dream house for the soul. For example, if a food-obsessed person arrives in Elysium, they will have a refrigerator in their house that will never be empty. Even though a soul doesn't technically need to eat.

In addition, each person has a magic glass ball to take care of their loved ones. Say it like that, you would think it's a blessing, but seeing your family without being able to be next to them in difficult times is worse than dying (I'm sure). It may be the decision of fate, because remember that it still rules our lives even in the kingdom of Hades.

I am walking in the streets of this paradise to clear my head of the things I just saw in my glass ball. What did I see? I saw the greek demigods enter the roman territory (which is a good thing! It's what happened after that that makes me want to scream.) and somehow another, they left after assaulting the whole camp! How in the name of Poseidon did this happen?!

I'm sure something caused the little Spanish elf to start attacking. I'm sure he wouldn't have done this if he wasn't controlled by some holy force. He's too nice (and traumatized) to try to heartlessly kill innocent people. But what could possibly force him, or any other of the seven half-bloods, to do that?!I don't know if I've said this before, but this whole situation is screwed up! And now the gods have schizophrenia! As if they weren't crazy enough already...