22

The next day...

"Jimin it's okay You can at least try to learn something right Even if you don't want to join the business it will help you in the future"
Jin says from the kitchen as he flips his pancakes over.

"Right, look mini you don't like studying too right But you do it so think of this training as like studying too.. and besides it will end in just two months so it's not that big of a deal"
Tae said as he packed Jimin's bag for his office.

"Fine!!!!"
Jimin says as he lazily throws his head over the table, still whining like a child.

"Common Jimin it's already late, go..go!!"
Jin says as he packs the younger's lunch and hands it to him.

"Hmph I hate both of you"
He says loudly as he sulks towards the exit and slams the door behind him.
Both tae and Jin look at each other and burst out laughing.

"Common you big baby we also have uni."
Jin says as tae nods while smiling and follows Jin outside.

' Who the heck agree to let someone come to their company like that, I will see who the fuck this brainless bustard are'

"Fucking idiots... Stupid...!!"

Jimin curses his unknown bosses as he easily draws towards the Jeon enterprise.

He parked the car in the parking lot and was about to get out of the car when he heard a loud bang from behind and he flinched hard at the sound.

He can feel the impact where he is sitting-

wait a damn minute........... MY FUCKING CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He gets out of the car with a smock of anger coming out of his ears.

He is already mad, his day was already worse and now his car will probably have a big dent in it.

In one word the person is done.

"Who the heck do you think you are can't you see a damn car-"
He came out while cursing but stopped as he saw the person in front of him looking at his car.

'what the hell this asshole is doing here. '
Jimin thought as he took in the presence of a well-dressed min yoongi in front of him who was somewhat looking stressed.

He was dressed in a plain white dress shirt tucked inside the Black Jeans nicely Black tie was loose around his neck and his hair was perfectly combed on both sides.

Jimin gulps as he takes in the other's presence but soon his anger takes over.

"Don't you have eyes you Jerk !! Can't you fucking see a whole damn car on your way asshole..."
Jimin spat angrily as he looked at him in the eyes.

He can see his eyes changing color between green and black...
Something that happens when a wolf wants to take over a human.
'What is wrong with this alpha'

"Leation I am not in the mood, here Take it and please leave me alone "
Yoongi says in a hurry a little sweat starts to form on his forehead.

He takes a business card out of his pocket and hands it to the blonde Omega who looks at it confusedly.

"What the fuck i am gonna do with your stupid business card!???"

"Jezz can't you be quieter and listen I am in a hurry that's why this happened and about the card, there is my manager's number in the back, call him and he will give the payment for all your damage "
Yoongi says as he rubs his sweaty palms on his jeans as he loses his tie even more.

"What the.. if I can afford a limo then I can afford to fix it too, you shithead. Don't your mother tell you to say sorry when you do something wrong !!!??"

Jimin angrily spat and yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Listen here you fucking Omega I say leave. Me. Alone "
Yoongi says, his eyes shifting colors in a fast motion.

He rubs his forehead as he unlocks his car door to leave but Jimin is Jimin...
He grabs his arms and yanks him outside...

"Say. Sorry. To. Me .....now!!!!!"

Yoongi dangerously looked him in the eyes with his now cold green eyes that were so ready to just eat the person in front of him.

Jimin Gulp as he noticed the change in other as he walked backward till his back hit his car.

Yoongi put his face on the younger's shoulder and pinned him to the car.

Jim's breath starts to increase with the passing seconds as yoongi whispers something in his ears.
"I say leave me alone but you don't listen so now take the consequence "

He says and licks a long strip on his neck before backing away.

"Tell me do you want this Omega, tell me do you want to come with alpha !!!??"

Jimin's eyes turn a deep shade of orange as he nods his head submitting to the alpha in front of him.

"Words baby..."

"Y-yes a-alpha"

Yoongi smirk knowingly
"In the car baby, wants to come to Alpha's house, right !!!?"

Jimin nod again
"Y-yes"

"Hyungi tired"
Taehyung says as he leans on the wall behind him.

"It's ok we are here hmm.. "
Jin says as he pats his head.

" I should go I have class tae, I will meet you in the break ok "

Tae simply nods at the older and gives him a small smile as the elder leaves from there.

He stood there for a while and walked towards the changing room as it was their PT. class, he has to change.

He walks towards the locker and grabs his clothes as he walks inside the changing room and closes the curtains behind him.

'Why can't there be a door for it, I just hope the new changing room is built fast '
He mentally cries as he slides his hoodie and pants off.

"Hahhh where is the damn changing room !!!??"
Jungkook says as he looks towards the area he come for the first time.

"Is this for all !?"
He says as he looks at the yellow-closed curtains.
"Whatever!!!"

He walks towards the area as he
Yank the curtains open.

'WHAT THE FUCK'

Jungkook mentally screams as he takes in the scene in front of him.

There is Taehyung only in black sports shorts reaching till his mid thighs and he is putting on a t-shirt that seems to be stuck as his hands are up and his head is inside the t-shirt and he is trying to take it down, showing his whole upper body and smooth tan lags in a show for jungkook.

'FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKK'

Jungkook screams for the nth time as he feels himself staring at the omega's sinful body.

He widened his eyes as he heard taehyung mumbling some incorrect words as he tried very hard to make the shirt come down.

Jungkook immediately closed the curtains walked outside and stood there.

Seeing his mate like this did way more things to Jungkook than he could ever imagine.

His wolf was growling, his body was heating all over as he could feel his pants getting tighter and tighter.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WHY THE FUCH I EVEN GO THERE "