At hes Mercy- Ben (lord when i read this for the first time GAW DAYUM

⚠️WARNING!!!VERY DETAILED SMUT⚠️

A/N THIS IS NOT MINE! THIS IS FROM TUMBLER THE AMAZING WRITER'S NAME IS ~writingforcuteppl~so full credits to them, go follow and read there imagines storys etc. THEY ARE VERY AMAZING AT WRITING!

“All at my mercy, how pathetic” being restrained by Ben wasn’t something you expected to be enjoying so much. Your hands and legs were immobilized by two of his tentacles, both of your clothes long forgotten on the floor of the cold basement of the Sparrow Academy. “Always showing off, saying you’re stronger than me, better than me. But who's the one that has been whining like a pathetic little slut?” Another tentacle came out of Ben, holding one of your legs as the one that was restraining your legs grabbed the other, spreading your legs so Ben could see your glistening cunt. You were such a view. If he knew this was going to shut you up, he would’ve done it way sooner.

“Cat got your tongue princess?” You felt one of his tentacles sliding up your spine, coiling around your neck preventing your head from hanging, making you see him directly to his eyes. Ben could see desire and lust radiating through your body. He had spent so many nights, hand in his cock, thinking about you. How would you look naked, the sounds you would make, the look on your face. You may get on his nerves a lot, but that made him want you more. That didn’t mean he was going to go soft with you. For him, you were “a pain in the ass” most of the time, so he wanted to show who really was the best. Another tentacle went around one of your breasts, the tip started to play with your nipple. You shuddered at the contact. Even with Ben being far from you, you felt intoxicated with him.

“You have no idea what I’m about to do to you” the tentacles all over your body tightened making you moan, the pressure sending waves all over your body. “Oh so you are enjoying this. What if I squeeze you harder…” the tentacles started to crush your whole body, making it harder and harder to breathe. You closed your eyes. This was too much, but he was right. You were enjoying this, the thought of him controlling your whole being, controlling if you stayed conscious or not, was more than thrilling. You felt a tentacle rubbing your clit, providing the pleasure you were craving since Ben brought you down here. “So wet and I haven’t even touched you. Well, no properly” he smirked. The tentacle went inside of you agonizingly slow making you moan out loud “So fucking tight. I wonder if you would feel this good around my cock” the thought of Ben fucking you properly made you clench around the tentacle.

This wasn’t what you thought sex with Ben was going to be. But you weren’t surprised. Ben used his tentacles every opportunity he had, trying to control the things around him. And this was no exception. You were at his mercy and the only thing he wanted to control for so long. The pace of the tentacle was slow, providing you with the pleasure you needed but not what you wanted. “I’m gonna fuck you so hard that the only thing on your mind is gonna be my name for the next week.” Even if you were enjoying the pleasure he was providing you now you needed more and the only way to get that was provoking him.

“You are just words Ben, like always” he got mad. You were in no position to talk.

“What the fuck did you just say whore?” The tentacle around your neck tightened. He was choking you. You knew you should’ve said something or at least tried to say something but the feeling of suffocation was amazing. The pressure was enough for you to feel light-headed. Ben approached your frame. He grabbed your chin so you could see him directly in the eyes. “If I were you I would keep my pretty mouth shut or I will leave you here on the ground without doing anything. Got it?” You nodded. Ben stayed for a moment looking at you. His eyes scanned your face trying to see if this was too much for you but the only thing he could notice was your gaze looking at his lips. You wanted to kiss him so bad. The amount of times you have gotten lost imagining how his lips would feel on yours were too much to count.

“Ben, please…” you said, or well whispered. He knew what you wanted, but he was waiting for you to say it.

“Use your words” he started to caress your cheek making it the first time he was sweet to you.

“Kiss me” when you least expected it, Ben’s lips were on yours. You sighed. This was perfect. The kiss was messy, as if years and years of bickering and sexual tension were being released in that moment. Ben’s hand went to the back of your neck, deepening the kiss. You wanted to touch him so bad but the tentacles were preventing you from it. The tentacle that was still fucking you increased the pace, giving you more stimulation. You moaned in Ben’s mouth. The kiss stopped, you were about to complain when Ben started to leave wet kisses going down your neck to your chest. He stopped at your breast removing the tentacle that was around one of them. Ben started to suck one of your nipples, making you gasp. He knew what he was doing, rolling the bud on his tongue causing your body to react to his ministrations. He altérnate from one nipple to another for some time, until he decided it was enough.

He started to descend more on your body until he had you cunt in front of him. “So pretty…” you heard him whisper before you felt his tongue lick it. “God you taste like heaven” he continued to lick and suck your clit. The sounds of his mouth plus the lewd sounds of the tentacle fucking you were the only thing that could be heard. You looked at his face. He was looking at you with desire. “Even if I would like to eat you out for days until I leave you dry, I’m dying to feel you around me. So we’ll leave that for another day” Another day? So this wasn’t a one time thing as you thought. Thinking about Ben eating you out and fucking You for more than one time had you clenching around the tentacle. Ben stood up, you could see your juices all around his mouth. That was such a view and you were really looking forward to seeing more. Ben gave you a quick kiss, making you taste yourself in the process. The tentacle that was fucking you got out, leaving you empty. The feeling didn’t last long since Ben easily slid into you. Oddly enough you didn’t feel the difference. He grunted.

“You’ve already been fucked by one of my tentacles and you are still so tight” Ben didn’t need to wait for you to adjust to him. He started to fuck you at a restless pace. With each thrust his breathing started to become more audible.

“Ben” you moaned his name and that made him go crazy. You sounded like an angel. His angel. Ben could feel you clench around his cock. Meaning one thing. You were close. “Come around my cock princess” a few more thrust and you came undone. His name coming out repetitively of you, like some kind of prayer. It took Ben a few more thrust to come inside you. “Fuck” He didn’t even ask you for permission, like this, you will understand that now, you only belong to him and only him.

A/N IK VERY FUCKING AMAZING BUT I HAVE MANY MANY IDEAS AND AGAIN FULL CREDS TO THE ORIGINAL WRITER!

LEAVE REQUESTS <3