PLOT

NAIRA SINGHANIA

NAIRA SINGHANIA

The girl named Naira who was 19 years old believes in living life to the fullest as we only get it once she use to believe in fairy tales that one day her prince charming will come and gonna take her with him and will make her life more beautiful but her all believes camed to an end when her life took a tragic turn when her parents were killed by her very own Chacha Chachi Naman Singhania and Karishma Singhania to occupy there business but as soon as they couldn't handle the whole buissness they with there own hands distroyed the industry they kept there house at mortgage for the sake of money to settle the depts but the money wasn't enough cause the loan was huge A near 50s men who was there one of the biggest client lusting at Naira since long when she use to work in Singhania's industry with her parents offered them that he will forgive there debts more then that he will also gonna pay them 2 billions but in exchange of Naira as he want her at any cost they both instantly agreed for the deal as Naira was not more then a burden for them !

_______________________________________

Ashok Simbi

( Not using any actor image cause I don't wanna hurt anyone  emotions you can imagine anyone there )

From the day Naira was sold to him he always treated her like his whore his sex slave his sex slave he use to her torture her beat her 24/7 he never cared about her emotions whenever she wanted something he use to torment her alot he always haress her publically to embarrass her he killed her soul and made her a toy to whome he can do anything whenever he wants he is a devil who ruined the life of an little angel !

_______________________________________

Now the question is Who gonna take her out of that hell Will she ever get the happiness which she deserves to be in her life ? Will any ray of hope will ever strike in her life ? Or she will remain an whore a slut for her rest of the life ?

To know the answer of all the questions stay tuned

_______________________________________