The prolouge

Lance pov:
i sit in front of Ender Crystal in my room and where I contested about there true power about what can i do with this crystal and Then i see something powerfull and devastating. I see image end in fire dead Vordus endermans and even Ender dragon but I see something terrible army of pigmans, ghasts, Wither skeletons and weird skelton-like creature this image was Future but why i'm not there I don't have Time to think about it. I decided that I have to stop this and I know there is only one option take over the end because If I say hey I seen the Future when Nether attack as so we should gear up and attack nether. No they would think that I'm crazy so I have to gear up.

-3 years later-

Now I'm ready for war the end war.
I and my flet went to dragonspire to attack they look like they don't be ready after 3 Hour almost all dragonspire was our but then the dragon attack and with him comes Ceris to I wanted to avoid this Fight but I knew this will be imposible we start Fight I threw my Arcane swords at her but she dodge them I did rapid teleportations and cuts with my karambits but then she used Ender Great sword. That was begin of the end after few hits. Ceris hold me above the end portal and then she said lance lord of the void island this is your time. but before she can cut my Head of I decide to jump to go on banishion last world I hear was then you decide lance I Ceris the end matriarch banish you.

 but before she can cut my Head of I decide to jump to go on banishion last world I hear was then you decide lance I Ceris the end matriarch banish you

The position that Ceris hold lance.