17 | Kamukura Izuru

"Argh... God, my head hurts so much!" Hinata complained.

Komaeda gave him a glass of water. "Here, maybe this will help,"

He drank it, but it didn't get any better. Komaeda pulled him close. "I'm sure it'll pass. It has to." He rubbed his back.

"I feel like... I'll have a weird dream again. I-I don't want to..."

Komaeda looked at him. "J-just... focus on me, okay? Focus on my face and try to stay conscious,"

Hinata did as he was told, but he felt so exhausted. Then, he passed out.

"Hinata-kun!" Komaeda yelped. "Come on, wake up! Please!"

The only thing to hear was Komaeda's desperate pleading for his boyfriend to wake up. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes again. Only this time, they were red instead of green.

"Hinata-kun..? Your eyes are red again,"

Hinata sat up. He looked bored. "Servant, I did not think we would see each other again,"

"E-excuse me?" Komaeda frowned. "I'm not your servant! What's up with you?"

Hinata reached out to cup Komaeda's cheek. He smiled slightly.

"I look forward to getting to know the real you,"

"What..? Hinata-"

"I am not Hinata. My name is Kamukura Izuru,"

"Wha- huh?! What's up with you? Why are you acting so weird? A-and don't touch me!" He pushed his hand away from his cheek.

"You're angrier like this,"

"Like what? I don't understand anything!"

"I cannot explain this all to you right now,"

"I-if you're really someone else, what did you do to Hinata-kun?! Where is he?!"

"He will come back eventually,"

Komaeda turned away from Kamukura. "I asked where he is,"

"He's stuck in his own head. He'll feel better after this,"

The pale boy hugged himself tightly. "I-in his h-head..? Wha-what does that m-mean..." He whispered.

Kamukura stared at him. "You still do that, huh? Hugging yourself, I mean. I know why you do it,"

Komaeda shut his eyes tightly, trying not to cry.

"People hug themselves when they didn't receive enough affection as children for example. It's to make up for the hugs you didn't get and to make yourself feel like somebody is protecting and comforting you,"

The pale boy took a deep breath to calm down. "Why... Why are you here?"

"Because Hinata isn't,"

"That doesn't explain anything," He hissed. "Does... Hinata-kun have, uhm... what's it called..? Dissociative Identity Disorder?"

"He does not. We are both in his body at the moment, but this is not what you think. I cannot explain it, so just view me as a different person than Hinata, okay?"

Komaeda's eyes widened and he shook his head. "N-No, I can't! I want Hinata-kun here! G-go away!"

Kamukura sighed. "You truly do not remember me?"

"Should I? I've never met you before,"

"You have, you simply cannot recall that right now. I must say, it hurts,"

Komaeda glared at him. "You could be lying right now,"

"I could be, but I'm not,"

"And... did we use to be friends or what?"

Kamukura shook his head. "We were lovers,"

"H-huh?! When?!"

"We met through your... job I suppose you could say,"

"I don't have a job! You're lying!"

"We could kiss, that might help you remember," Kamukura proposed.

Komaeda had never felt this angry before. If looks could kill, Kamukura would have been a dead man. "No! What the heck?! I don't know you! You're probably just some... lying pervert!"

"I am not. Besides, it would be no different from kissing Hinata. It's his body, after all,"

"But you're not him..." Komaeda got up. He'd had enough.

"Stay,"

The shorter boy shook his head. "Mm-mm..." He put his hand on the door handle. "Don't talk to me anymore,"

For a split second, Kamukura's eyes widened and he looked incredibly hurt.

"Wh-what..?"

"I don't feel well. I... don't feel well at all..." Komaeda muttered. His hands were trembling.

Kamukura didn't want to hurt Komaeda. This was so confusing. Komaeda used to love him. He had to make sure he stays in this cottage and talks to him.

"Aah! Argh!" Kamukura suddenly groaned, gripping his head. Komaeda rushed towards him.

"A-ah! Is it happening again? You'll be okay!" He rubbed his back.

"I'm sorry, Komaeda,"

The pale boy smiled. "You have nothing to be sorry for, Hinata-kun! I'm not upset!"

"No... I mean I'm sorry for this,"

"Wha-"

Komaeda's shoulders got grabbed and he was pressed onto the bed. He squirmed, trying to get away, but his efforts were in vain.

"Hinata-"

"I'm not Hinata!" Kamukura yelled.

Komaeda froze, then furrowed his eyebrows. "Don't yell at me! You- you can't just come here, possess my boyfriend, try to kiss me, prevent me from leaving and then yell at me! What's wrong with you?!"

"Then stop being so frustrating, Komaeda,"

Komaeda began to try to free himself again, but Kamukura was way stronger than him. Truthfully, it hurt Kamukura to see the other boy like this, but he had to talk with him. He couldn't let him leave just yet.